Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61090 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My point of view is clear
    If a File-host support PPD,and when they have other PPS & MiX plans to.
    Then why they are making non sense excuse for not paying.
    If you the host think that people have a low quality traffic,then what the hell exist in your PPD table? were you crazy at the time of making PPD table or what?

And another thing have to notice,all most all File-Host doing brain wash like - They are gifting us the money for Pay Per download,as they do not have any profit,as you did not make any sales. So where is the ads revenue? You should have the Ads revenue in your Pocket right? so just shut up & up.
    You **** hosts offers 70% PPS commission or 60/10 Sale & Rebills.At that time when u just putting 25% for the whole month premium account features.At that time you do not have any issue? got it actually you are trying to stole CC's!!! thats why no issue there?

And when 1 PPD user make sales, you are not offering single penny in commision ,then why do you think that same affilitae try to generate a sale for your favor,where you already bound your PPD user to a Shit PPD table & other 100 limitation,such like 1 ip per 1 download ,slow speed,only full downloads will be counted, your user can download 1 file per 1 hour...blah blah!!!

Better right in Affiliates page that ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED OR NOT PAID FOR PPD USERS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SELL AT LEAST 5 ACCOUNTS PER MONTH!

Lol
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

2.   Sponsored Links

Same here, they sent me this mail:

A review of your account performance indicates that your traffic is outside our accepted standards. When considering the number of downloads, registered users and member sales we can no longer accept your traffic under existing terms. Your traffic has produced the following:

Member sales: $0
    Downloads: 6917
    Your Expense: $-140.85

Using this data our system has calculated the value of your traffic at $15.05. Your account is not being cancelled at this time and we are not investigating your account for fraud. We value the hard work you do to drive traffic, and we don't want you to stop. Not all our affiliates are receiving this letter, this is purely a mathematical problem that exists with your traffic.

If you wish to continue your partnership with FileCloud you will be placed in a mixed mode that pays 15% download and 50% sales. We are reducing the minimum payment amount to $50 and we are setting the payment term to 30 days.

and they have tons of popus on every page....as if they aint getting anything from this.. ..
    they shud hvnt given that fckng button witn 100% PPd Option..
    there are some options on the site..

PPD 100% of Downloads
    PPS
    MIX 20% of Downloads 60% of Sales
    i chose 1st 1.. and they are saying m sending shitty traffic there..

and they also sent me this..

A review of your account performance indicates that your traffic is outside our accepted standards. When considering the number of downloads, registered users and member sales we can no longer accept your traffic under existing terms. Your traffic has produced the following:

Member sales: $0
    Downloads: 22593
    Your Expense: $-101.98

Using this data our system has calculated the value of your traffic at $15.01. Your account is not being cancelled at this time and we are not investigating your account for fraud. We value the hard work you do to drive traffic, and we don't want you to stop. Not all our affiliates are receiving this letter, this is purely a mathematical problem that exists with your traffic.

If you wish to continue your partnership with FileCloud you will be placed in a mixed mode that pays 15% download and 50% sales. We are reducing the minimum payment amount to $50 and we are setting the payment term to 30 days.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You produced Zero sales in 22 and half thousand downloads.

I would say your traffic has no value.

I would be think the ad revenue from your traffic is of extremely low or no value also.

I am changing your thread title, If you protest I will point you for violating the scam word rule.

I DONOT KNOW WT HAPPEN TO UR a/c

but i got my ful req amount
    thnx fc

Default Filecloud payment ?

My Filecloud Payments history Status shows paid but i haven't received payment in my account yet and my all recent earning rested to 0 what the hell is going on?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sohom View Post
    My point of view is clear
    If a File-host support PPD,and when they have other PPS & MiX plans to.
    Then why they are making non sense excuse for not paying.
    If you the host think that people have a low quality traffic,then what the hell exist in your PPD table? were you crazy at the time of making PPD table or what?

And another thing have to notice,all most all File-Host doing brain wash like - They are gifting us the money for Pay Per download,as they do not have any profit,as you did not make any sales. So where is the ads revenue? You should have the Ads revenue in your Pocket right? so just shut up & up.
    You **** hosts offers 70% PPS commission or 60/10 Sale & Rebills.At that time when u just putting 25% for the whole month premium account features.At that time you do not have any issue? got it actually you are trying to stole CC's!!! thats why no issue there?

And when 1 PPD user make sales, you are not offering single penny in commision ,then why do you think that same affilitae try to generate a sale for your favor,where you already bound your PPD user to a Shit PPD table & other 100 limitation,such like 1 ip per 1 download ,slow speed,only full downloads will be counted, your user can download 1 file per 1 hour...blah blah!!!

Better right in Affiliates page that ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED OR NOT PAID FOR PPD USERS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SELL AT LEAST 5 ACCOUNTS PER MONTH!

Lol
    You are a uploader and will probably never be anything more. Your obvious lack of common sense and/or the business side of the picture is non-existent. For this reason since you do not understand how ad revenue and sales works, I cannot waste my time arguing.

Do u see any filecloud personal here ?

If yes then pm them and if not then contact them on their site
    Why create a thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    You are a uploader and will probably never be anything more. Your obvious lack of common sense and/or the business side of the picture is non-existent. For this reason since you do not understand how ad revenue and sales works, I cannot waste my time arguing.
    yes agreed
    but they(File-Host) need to be honest.
    I know which kind of material uploaders are uploading & File-Host have that knowledge to

may be I have a lack of knowledge

But question is.. File-Host have kind of knowledge about their businbess or not?
    Why they Dont write in their PPD page directly that they Dont allow any PPD user who could not make x sales per month?
    or Bette just use PPS or MIX plans ,no need to hurry to write PPD - $40/1000 Downloads in teir Thread topic *without any term & condition*

when every filehosters have the same problem at the time of paying,then why they just do not write it clearly.
    They are also suffers from lack of business knowledge or thay are from MARS?

brother dont think that m arguing with you or with any other member....M asking it to File-Hosts
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    You produced Zero sales in 22 and half thousand downloads.

I would say your traffic has no value.
    well i wouldn't

22500 with no sale? impossible! filehost cheating

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

and the best way to cover their cheats are infinite 'system errors' or 'all of a sudden' bugs...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information