Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6830 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Edit.
    medcezir Reviewed by medcezir on . Thrusthost.com - RDP xeon E5-1620/E3-1270,8 cores/64GB/16GB RAM,1 Gbit from $18(FR/NL) http://thrusthost.com/images/logo.png Hellow all, We are happy to anounce that we have started RDP hosting. NL server Plans(Out of stock) Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Bought just waiting on details, thank you

Please send me Demo : RDP - STARTER

Thank you

RDP - STARTER demo plz.

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    sorry for the delay,yesterday was sunday(holiday),but we already ordered the new server,we hope we will get it today.
    About old server,there were some problem in the network cable,for this reason upload speed got decreased too much.

Website's:
    warezisit.com thrusthost.com
    Demo also will be available tomorrow.

Best regards
    Pratik

It has almost been 24 hours since purchase, how much longer untill log on details?

Website's:
    warezisit.com thrusthost.com
    Ok guys. A good news for you all. we have got the new server and i must say its amazing. We are setting up all the accounts and it will be active within 1 hr.

Best regards
    Pratik

Oh finally.

I m waiting...

Website's:
    google.com
    Please send us new login ASAP.
    even old clients are curious to check the new server

Thanks
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information