Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6940 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Sharpfile.com Banned me when I request to Payout!!!!!!

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Credit Card Fraud

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I am premium user there. Total Data 600GB+
    My affiliate plan = PPD(Pay Per Download)
    payout system=Payza

never used any CC or VCC to purchase premium service ever
    I used only my account balance to renew or extend premium account

So there is no question of Credit Card Fraud

Today I have requested to pay out my $52
    Still now I got payment from them 5 Times

After requesting payout,when I logged in my PC,I found myself logged out from sharpfile.com
    So I tried to login there & shows login error(password miss-match)
    Then I create a new Topic in their Support forum (Support Section)

Topic Name: I cant loging to sharpfile! Please help

Certainly I found myself "Banned" there

My thread in sharpfile forum gets deleted

I create this Topic for asking sharpfile.. whats going on actually?
    How could u blame me such like this!!!
    Tell me whats really happened.
    Don/t try to think that u can ignore me such like this...by blaming a bull shit story.which is Unreal
    igktech Reviewed by igktech on . Sharpfile.com Banned me when I request to Payout!!!!!! You have been banned for the following reason: Credit Card Fraud Date the ban will be lifted: Never I am premium user there. Total Data 600GB+ My affiliate plan = PPD(Pay Per Download) payout system=Payza never used any CC or VCC to purchase premium service ever Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

u just explain in support center

??
    not getting
    already written in the above,that I had created a topic there regarding login problem/ And then they just banned me for a unrealistic reason(in support forum) & still cant access my account... So now no option to contact them,So I create a thread here.

Respected Member
    Accounts are reviewed when payments are requested. If you're trying to make it sound like an odd time to ban, it's not working.

sorry sir I did not get you,sorry
    If you're trying to make it sound like an odd time to ban, it's not working.
    could u explain it plz
    thnaks

I had already written that I never used any CC or VCC for my premium account.
    and another thing I want to include..plz notice
    My premium account created in 17th August from my Account balance($8.99).Still then now 2 payments from them & amount was same(I have a proof of that,if it needed in future, I can show u to all)

Respected Member
    I don't care about the reason of the ban. Everyone always says they didn't do it so that doesn't matter to me. It's just you make it sound like banning when a payment is requested is weird. That's when transactions and referrals are checked. Before issuing a payment. It's the time most accounts would be banned.

yes I agree
    but I m in 100% PPD plan,so why I tried to make a sale from unauthorized CC for nothing!
    And Sharpfile only add referral earning when they(referrals) get minimum payout request($25).
    And my all $52 generated from downloads only nothing else

email admin

Done
    I shocked how it can happen. When those sharpfile guys were in KWWH,they seemed to be very honest & they did not try to hide anything from users in past and I had not noticed any lie from them,they were always straight forward.
    now whats wrong?
    very disappointed.

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net
    I said that few months ago
    don't trust any filehost working with this script, they are all unprofesionnal
    try ultramegabit I think it's the only one using unique script with good system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information