Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61122 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com

Default VPS Problem

My server load and memory used keeps on increasing every second until my vps goes down.

im using wordpress and im not updating nor doing anything on my site. i just dont understand why my vps overloads.

i already restarted the vps couple of times and its no use
    xiona_marie Reviewed by xiona_marie on . VPS Problem http://rapidimg.org/images/srn7.jpg My server load and memory used keeps on increasing every second until my vps goes down. im using wordpress and im not updating nor doing anything on my site. i just dont understand why my vps overloads. i already restarted the vps couple of times and its no use Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

High I/O activity on the host Node can cause high load on all VPS in a virtualized environment. How much traffic are you getting at this time?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    traffic this time? at this time none cause my site went down.

thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by xiona_marie View Post
    traffic this time? at this time none cause my site went down.

thanks for the reply!
    I mean, what traffic were you getting right before your site went down?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    sorry i dont know but my site usually gets a 30-50 online visitors.

btw my vps has cooled down down after more than an hour of overloaded resources.

Well, it's not a lot, at all.

You should get in touch with hosting company and let them check I/O activity on the host node. It may be oversold or there may be an abuser.

Website's:
    @Krun!x noted! thanks for the replies

No problem

Website's:
    my VPS is overloaded again.

site is down.

Well, it's not a lot, at all.

You should get in touch with hosting company and let them check I/O activity on the host node. It may be oversold or there may be an abuser.
    i think you are right about here, because i just restarted my vps so the system loads should also reset right? but i checked in whm its still overloaded and not being reset. and after couple of seconds it went so slow to being down.

Right before it went down again

Respected Member
    Have you run top or mtop or phpsysinfo to actually see what your scripts are using ??

It probably is oversold but showing the host proof before being asked to be moved is always a good start.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information