Hey guys,

I`m posting after a long time...
I wanted to know something. You know how guys gamble on sports with local bookies right ?

I have my hands clean 100% but I`m doing this favor for one of my friends. He always notices that bookies gets the live feed ahead of him, my friend gets it around 3-7 seconds late. That gives the other party advantage over game rates. He is currently on cable network having live feed as same as almost everyone. I even tried getting live feed online from free streaming hosts but it was like 2-5 seconds additional late.

Is there any private streaming sites that provides more accurate and fast streaming like really to the point live ?
I`m mostly talking about "Ten Cricket", ESPN etc sports channels...

Point out any free/private feed if you can that can give me advantage over my local stream.

---------- Post added 11th Sep 2012 at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 10th Sep 2012 at 10:12 PM ----------

Not a single reply ?
I just need some private or accurate live streaming sites guy....
nEw_boY Reviewed by nEw_boY on . Live TV Streaming Sites Hey guys, I`m posting after a long time... I wanted to know something. You know how guys gamble on sports with local bookies right ? I have my hands clean 100% but I`m doing this favor for one of my friends. He always notices that bookies gets the live feed ahead of him, my friend gets it around 3-7 seconds late. That gives the other party advantage over game rates. He is currently on cable network having live feed as same as almost everyone. I even tried getting live feed online from Rating: 5