Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6931 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Hello all!

Hello all
    So I am new and I would like to welcome all users

And I have a questions here straight to not spam the forums.

I've read about hostings with torrent download etc. And I have a question:
    1.Is there any kind of way to make a download and upload in the same time via utorrent to move forward those file you are downloading for sites like embedupload or other where you can put one file and mirror it?

2. If option 1 is not possible then is there any other way to "bypass" sites like filefactory/uploaded.to etc. to use add-on for firefox and "mux" the direct download link to use it on the remote upload for embedupload etc?
    Thank you
    doolb Reviewed by doolb on . Hello all! Hello all :) So I am new and I would like to welcome all users :) And I have a questions here straight to not spam the forums. I've read about hostings with torrent download etc. And I have a question: 1.Is there any kind of way to make a download and upload in the same time via utorrent to move forward those file you are downloading for sites like embedupload or other where you can put one file and mirror it? 2. If option 1 is not possible then is there any other way to "bypass" Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    warm welcome ! nice to see you here!

Thread Information