So I changed hosts both these scripts worked fine on, BUT that host is been kinda unreliable well anyways my new host seems great! , BUT uploads are hit and miss using boxhost.co.uk took 20 tries to upload a 900mb file. And about 10 to get a 300mb file. Its not a timeout issue as to upload a 900mb file only takes about less than 30 seconds on my seedbox connection.

and also my other site which runs celerondude uploader filehostonline.com I CANT upload anything not even the smallest image, ive tried downgrading and still nothing Its not a file size limit issue
hyelton Reviewed by hyelton on . File Hosting/Uploader Script Issues So I changed hosts both these scripts worked fine on, BUT that host is been kinda unreliable :( well anyways my new host seems great! , BUT uploads are hit and miss using boxhost.co.uk took 20 tries to upload a 900mb file. And about 10 to get a 300mb file. Its not a timeout issue as to upload a 900mb file only takes about less than 30 seconds on my seedbox connection. and also my other site which runs celerondude uploader filehostonline.com I CANT upload anything not even the smallest Rating: 5