I have always wanted to join the army and would still love to go but I got declined on my medical because of my asthma attacks a few years back. I tried to appeal it but they wouldn't allow it. I was so sad and my family were happy since they didn't want me to join.

Now I'm looking into joining the South Wales Police force. It seems like a dangerous yet exiting job. walking the streets in your bobby hat and talking to people or going around handling domestic calls.

Is there anyone in the police force to actually back up the truth about working for the police force.
Jamie Holle Reviewed by Jamie Holle on . Applying to South Wales Police I have always wanted to join the army and would still love to go but I got declined on my medical because of my asthma attacks a few years back. I tried to appeal it but they wouldn't allow it. I was so sad and my family were happy since they didn't want me to join. Now I'm looking into joining the South Wales Police force. It seems like a dangerous yet exiting job. walking the streets in your bobby hat and talking to people or going around handling domestic calls. Is there anyone in the Rating: 5