Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61786 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Cheap encoding $10-20

I have a friend pestering me to let him use my dedicated server
    but he wants to encode and that just slows things down to much

if possible id like to buy him something to so he will stop bugging me

anyway im thinking a SHARED RDP server
    4+ cores
    40+ GB of storage
    100+ MBPS port
    $10-20
    amartin99 Reviewed by amartin99 on . Cheap encoding $10-20 I have a friend pestering me to let him use my dedicated server but he wants to encode and that just slows things down to much if possible id like to buy him something to so he will stop bugging me anyway im thinking a SHARED RDP server 4+ cores 40+ GB of storage 100+ MBPS port $10-20 Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

your budget is veryy..... poooor

regards

im just looking for a shared small cheap slot so this guy will stop asking me to share mine

then get a an encoding RDP ! just look around in the server section. if im not mistaken there are 2 RDP providers that have encode specific services.

tell him to get his own and that you are not sharing your dedi with any one .if he want to encode then its up to him to sort the server out and pay for it not you mate

Thread Information