Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61010 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cheryl Cole and will.i.am left 'shaken' in LA car crash

Celebrity friends Cheryl Cole and will.i.am have been injured after they were involved in a car crash.

The pair had spent a long day in the studio in LA yesterday when the accident happened, and both are suffering from whiplash.

They took to Twitter to reassure fans that despite being shaken they were fine.

will.i.am tweeted: "Car accidents are not dope ... I'm glad I'm o.k #wiplash.

"We're fine ...@Cheryl Cole were coming back from the studio but she and I are fine ... just a little #wiplash (sic)."

Cheryl added: "Don't worry me and @iamwill are fine, promise."

Meanwhile Will's manager Polo Molina revealed he had been in contact with the pair following the accident and they were not hurt.

He wrote on twitter: "Just spoke to @iamwill everything is OK. He and @cherylcole are both fine. It was a minor fender bender after a long day/night in the studio

"Hey everyone. Just spoke to @iamwill and @cherylcole they are both OK. A little bit shaken BUT thankfull that no one got hurt (sic)."

Producer Michael Jurkovac tweeted the pair saying: "@cherylcole @iamwill thank god neither of you got hurt. Worry about those all night studio sessions."

It is unclear exactly how the accident took place.

Source
    MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . Cheryl Cole and will.i.am left 'shaken' in LA car crash http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01575/cheryl-will_i_am_1575020a.jpg Celebrity friends Cheryl Cole and will.i.am have been injured after they were involved in a car crash. The pair had spent a long day in the studio in LA yesterday when the accident happened, and both are suffering from whiplash. They took to Twitter to reassure fans that despite being shaken they were fine. will.i.am tweeted: "Car accidents are not dope ... I'm glad I'm o.k #wiplash. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me

^Roman god of war.
    I see the correlation.
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Thread Information