Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61279 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Two question on PPS and PPD

Hi!

On some file hosts there are both PPS (pay per sale) and PPD (pay per download) plans, and members can switch between them (eg as far as I know: turbobit, bitshare, freakshare?). I would like to know if somebody is allowed to have two account at same time, one in the PPS plan and one in the PPD plan. He could distribute his files randomly between the two account, or maybe using some heuristics...

My other question is related to PPD only. Do PPD-sites count only the paid downloads or do they take into consideration also the free downloads?
    budokan Reviewed by budokan on . Two question on PPS and PPD Hi! On some file hosts there are both PPS (pay per sale) and PPD (pay per download) plans, and members can switch between them (eg as far as I know: turbobit, bitshare, freakshare?). I would like to know if somebody is allowed to have two account at same time, one in the PPS plan and one in the PPD plan. He could distribute his files randomly between the two account, or maybe using some heuristics... My other question is related to PPD only. Do PPD-sites count only the paid downloads or Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I would like to know if somebody is allowed to have two account at same time, one in the PPS plan and one in the PPD plan
    i think that's not a problem as long as ur account not a refferal both of it. and it would be wortless though if u split thee account.

My other question is related to PPD only. Do PPD-sites count only the paid downloads or do they take into consideration also the free downloads?
    what do you mean bt paid download?do u paid for downloading file from rapidgator,bitshare,etc etc? thay count all download (exept a few host that have IP restriction)

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    Quote Originally Posted by budokan View Post
    Hi!

On some file hosts there are both PPS (pay per sale) and PPD (pay per download) plans, and members can switch between them (eg as far as I know: turbobit, bitshare, freakshare?). I would like to know if somebody is allowed to have two account at same time, one in the PPS plan and one in the PPD plan. He could distribute his files randomly between the two account, or maybe using some heuristics...

Why dont you just try one with week PPS and One week with PPD and see the difference in earnings. That would be a better test I think.

Quote Originally Posted by budokan View Post
    Some host only counts free downloads, some counts both free and premium download but with some twist like 1 download per IP/Premium account per day..

I haven't seen a host that counts only premium downloads for PPD..

I experienced at bitshare that all kind of download are counted, but I realized that they pay only for the paid downloads, though I am not sure. The earning chart contain this text "Paid downloads". Similar experience at fastshare.cz, they claim this fact also in their FAQ. I also experienced a relatively big difference in the earnings, for example at bitshare I reached 1675 downloads and I earned 12.47$, this is 7.44 $ / 1000 downloads, and I only posted in tier 3 forums (maybe there are some visitors and downloads from the diaspora). Other sites offer only about 3$ per 1000 dls in the tier 3.

A mix plan should be great for you!
    Freakshare offer up to 45$ /1000dl (ranked) + 1$ per sale
    See table here: http://dippic.com/5xdhdka4i6vv

Thread Information