Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6908 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Exclamation Can anyone suggest an ad-network which actually works for CPM

Hi there,
    I have a college humor style site which gets about 3k uniques per day and I want a network who will actually work/payout for placing a banner (graphic or text) on my site.

So far:

Adsense: spotted a couple of swear words on my site and said no.

Adbrite: took ages to accept me so I bitched at their support email and they refused me (my bad)

Clicksor: Trailing them now but their ads take forever to load and from the reviews I've been reading, they have a 'trial' thing where they will show ads on your site for 2 months then say 'sorry no' and not pay you.

Exoclick: I pasted their code into my page for a popunder and all it did was put javascript errors on my page (I've been writing javascript since 98 I'm certain it's their code.. in case anyone suggests otherwise :-)

Chitika: I am running them as a banner with text ads but they are NOT CPM as I understand it. Their support team confirmed.. worth noting: Chitika are streets ahead in terms of support and service to the others I've tried.

I just want a banner which pays for pete's sake.. surely this cant be too hard...

http://youtu.be/1eSMxRya2S8
    udgm Reviewed by udgm on . Can anyone suggest an ad-network which actually works for CPM Hi there, I have a college humor style site which gets about 3k uniques per day and I want a network who will actually work/payout for placing a banner (graphic or text) on my site. So far: Adsense: spotted a couple of swear words on my site and said no. Adbrite: took ages to accept me so I bitched at their support email and they refused me (my bad) Clicksor: Trailing them now but their ads take forever to load and from the reviews I've been reading, they have a 'trial' thing where Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

adhitz.com or revenuehits.com

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    http://adfluxmedia.com
    http://www.clicksector.com
    http://www.pixfuture.com

Clicksor is the worst possible network, since they don't control what advertisers advertise, usually you will end up with malicious code, once google finds out, they'll just kick you from SERPS.
    It will take weeks before traffic restoring. No, they don't have any trial thing. Where did you hear that, lol?
    They do pay.

clicksor is not trial thing but they will check after a few month if the source traffic most of them not from US/UK they will remove the earning. it's describe in their requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by jure12 View Post
    adhitz.com or revenuehits.com
    revenuehits is CPA based and adhitz is CPC

how these are CPM?

Freshads and adprudence

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    Even when network is CPM they look for some ROI. When your website don't give any effect to sponsors then this traffic is useless.
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

Thread Information