Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6902 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    leechersbay.com SymbianSpot.com Dotsis.com i-zone.ws universaldownload.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrill View Post
    For the sake of toppling that witty image (that you didn't even come up with)
    Apple's iPhone, and even iPad for that matter, runs off a chip set DESIGNED BY SAMSUNG.
    sorry i did not got ur point if iPhone etc chip set/or any hardware part DESIGNED BY SAMSUNG so its give them rights to infringe patents copyright???? hmm

2.   Sponsored Links

well,,,,, Apple have a right to protect their copyright, and as long as it is about innovation and software and all other technologies, its ok,

but wtf is that copyright about a square design with rounded corner ? Than i guess samsung should sue apple, bcause samsung mobiles were square ,and apple copied that and make its iphone square too .

And i should sue them both, because the idea of ipad was stolen from my Slate (iSlate).

Its obvious that they are just killing competition .

It begins...
    Apple is overpriced shit. I'm surprised people still buy the iShit stuff they come up with every year. Samsung is so much better.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    I agree with Lifetalk.

Overpriced, and they are not even innovative as most people think. Example; Microsoft was the first firm that came with a tablet, no one knew this.

Anyway, I love Samsung. My Samsung TV, Galaxy S3, Harddisks, Monitor, Bluray audio system

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Apple is not even in my "reconsideration" list anymore for smartphones. I was going to give iPhone 5 or 6 a try again but NO! After this stupid claim by Apple, they are 1000% money hungry a**holes. I'll make a video, where I do iPhone 4 Will It Blend test. Die Apple!

Rockstar
    Samsung is way better than suck up iphones. I have always prefered, bought samsung product.

•     
    Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    I have nothing more to say about apple... Just a cool song for you..Listen it guys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGohPp3FSeM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGohPp3FSeM[/ame]

•     
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    Apple is not even in my "reconsideration" list anymore for smartphones. I was going to give iPhone 5 or 6 a try again but NO! After this stupid claim by Apple, they are 1000% money hungry a**holes. I'll make a video, where I do iPhone 4 Will It Blend test. Die Apple!
    Apple is a business and therefore wants to make as much money as it can for its shareholders. What's wrong with a business wanting to make money?

Call them "money hungry assholes" all you like but you should know that Samsung is no different and would do exactly the same if it was in Apple's situation.

I think Apple is a very creative company and although their products may be overpriced, they lead the way and constantly innovate, this forces other companies to keep up and improve their own products.

Read this article: http://pandodaily.com/2012/08/25/cop...off-in-spades/

•     
    Website's:
    spetsnazhost.com spetsnazforum.com spetsnazinc.com spetsnazupload.com
    I hope APPLE just becomes mainstream and slowly dies. #1 company that loves to sue for saying just their name.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information