Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Now that this topic has been re-opened, what about the official one? Will that remain closed?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    @ Aditi Ashu

Yes, more people have credit cards but that doesn't mean that people are "comfortable" with using those credit cards with file hosting websites. But do people trust file hosting sites with their card details? What if that site closes and uses their details for the wrong reasons? Heck ,if you ask me i wouldn't. If given the option of buying an account using my card directly, i'd prefer to find a reseller and use a reliable payment processor for this account. Even right now, whenever i use my debit card it is always via a payment processor like paypal, skrill etc and not directly.

Please ask the people who download your content and you'll realize the problem. Why do you think people like adultking are going so aggressively after these sites and their paypal accounts. Because paypal was the backbone of the entire file hosting industry. It was such an easy way to buy premium accounts. Right now, everyone is in a frenzy and no one knows what to do.

Like i said before, blaming extabit for something which they have already explained ages ago wont solve your sales problems. I'll say this again, there is no guarantee that you WILL get sales on a file host. Sales are not downloads.
    fully agree...PPS and PPD are not same, CC is not comfortable than Paypapl. its clear the amount of good no of sales in netload is for paypal, which is gonna end I guess, cause these people coloring on NL's sale due to pp for helping those adultking and his followers.

from my experience sometimes I passed 15-20days without sales,bt after that got many sales...also sometimes used to get large amount of sales in a days. its all about fate and time and content depending. The person who bought a 1 year premium plan will not buy another account everyday .

I use extabit not much, but whenever I used I got good sales and rebills.

PPS IS NOT FOR PANIC PEOPLE

Website's:
    yealee.com forum.yealee.com directfiledownload.com
    i got paid via Payza
    Join with me [Help Exchanger Group ] in skype..

Yes some people making wrong statement
    Most of them got payment this friday
    only those who don't have min bal previous week, didn't get payment
    Sales are going good, Rebills will get from september
    Also they clearly said they didnt get paypal money yet bcoz paypal will give only after 180days

i do no why KWWH admin and Mod's are so angry with extabit
    extabit is far better than other filehost now
    i always love extabit
    and i will keep supporting them

Quote Originally Posted by hdchina View Post
    i think many people dont know how extabit pays

ok for example today is friday so if you have more than 50$ in your balance then this amount will be locked and you will be paid on next friday after one week? got it? so dont act like they didnt pay me or those who are crying like kids stop it guys.. you should upload some rare contents and get sales rather than waste your time here in trolling each other.. get a life

and Mod Please!!!

5.   Sponsored Links

Hakunamatata@you are only one man on KWWH who are really intelligent.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Website's:
    AudioDL.com
    I agree with Hakunamatata. I always receive payments from Extabit. Now they're going to best host. maybe they not pay frozen balance I think this will pay soon when they have money.

btw. I get a 1 year sale yesterday. Good work
    AudioDL.com - Audio Free Download
    Need Author Post Music, Audioz. PM me

I'm getting sales everyday, more sales than I could expect from the quality I share, and number of downloads. I'm almost making same amount of money that I used to with Oron.. back in the golden days. That is without rebills and the fact I havent updated with anything good in months. Have been paid promtly everytime, got paid yesterday too.

This shit with frozen payments have put me in alot of trouble but I can only blame myself relying on this kind of income. I think you guys are premature in your accusations. Extabit will scam you in the end and so will all other hosts but I don't believe this is the time.

One thing I agree on is the 27/7 payment, all of it came from new sales. I know the arguments but I dont like it. And I also think they should pay the frozen payments before they get the money from Paypal. All their focus should be on that. I dont believe they make 1 million and their bills are $999.999, if so it's understandalble they cant pay.
    Pay everything you need to have the business running, all the rest should be paid to your affiliates.
    Blackbelt in filesharing.

i got 27$ as of thursday, is this valid for payout for next week? though i'm already an affiliate for a year and earned a lot but this is my very first time payout from there since the paypal issue.

Min payout now is 50 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by asiongaso View Post
    i got 27$ as of thursday, is this valid for payout for next week? though i'm already an affiliate for a year and earned a lot but this is my very first time payout from there since the paypal issue.
    no not enough

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information