Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61098 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    They use paypal because its so easy, they forced to use the high fees gateway because they where so horny for the money it never occurred to them they would get screwed (and not in the good way) by paypal.
    webmoney is no option since its completely difficult to use for none Russians (like googlebuster mentioned), payza(alertpay) and Libertyreserve are for scammers even though payza tried to go legit, their support is no where to be seen, and they even started to request extreme high fees to filehosts, bitcoins is for criminals (lots of shops on tor where you can buy guns and drugs with bitcoins).
    Basically they where so sure of their money making they never searched for a good alternative.
    so which payment method do you advice?

2.   Sponsored Links

if webmoney is linked eith credit/debit catd means, i am sure Paypal will reduce their fees..

now paypal have no competition , payza is shit and even they don't know what they're doing

direct credit card payments are the best, no paypal or payza stuff involved
    ppl just need to get a prepaid cc so they can use it without fear in the net

^ most people are in fear of giviing away credit card info to file hosts, dude! wake up.

they would rather choose to trust paypal and give credit card info to paypal and use paypal to pay file host without giving credit card info to someone/some company they don't trust!

Quote Originally Posted by maloxi View Post
    so which payment method do you advice?
    Since i don't own/operate a filehost, i rarely (read never) think about which payment method they should use.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    ^ most people are in fear of giviing away credit card info to file hosts, dude! wake up.

they would rather choose to trust paypal and give credit card info to paypal and use paypal to pay file host without giving credit card info to someone/some company they don't trust!
    Then they should change to a safer bank co.? Nowadays most if not all offer OTP when used online
    None

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post

that's why I said getting a prepaid card only for net transactions.
    anyway you give your cc info to paypal and god knows what they do with those details, they are nazis anyway

Paypal is very widely used, so of course they're gonna use that if they can. I just registered on Payza to cash out on DF and it's all right, but I wouldn't register on webmoney and other websites I haven't heard of.

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Paypal rates aren't that bad. At least not their normal rates. What kind of rates does Paypal charge file hosts? We don't offer Paypal directly, but Paypal can still be used to pay for products sold on our site and the fee is just 5% for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information