Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61992 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 110 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2007
    As you pay in euro...so it will be WME instead of WMZ.. Please correct me if i am wrong.
    Good Bye Mates..

ryukenshine, you misunderstood me, I had told that EVERYONE has stolen card can buy from other people's posts. You can not accuse uploaders about it, how can I control a member can buy premium account from my url with a stolen credit card ? Can you ? For example if someone buy an premium account from my url with a stolen card and original owner of card refund the money, you will ban me. Its really absurd. You must only refund money from uploader account and that is all, banning uploader because of a shit moron stolen card user, its not acceptable. I hope I could explain what I mean now.

@madman what about LR then ?? will you add it

@ananisikim man he said when 60 or 70 percent of your sales are fraud or come from scam emails like 1234578@yah.co or something then the upper is fraud many times her in the thread uppers say they had balance reduced and the answer was you had a refund if it's just refund withing an acceptable ratio the they din't ban when you get 4 sales three of them refund in such a short time that;s raise questions got it man no normal upper will just have Russians to but from him he have to had normal sales more coz that;s sense

File Host
    Website's:
    ryushare.com
    I mean that dragonfly is having
    80% of his sales is fraud, so i have to force banned him.
    I remember last time i was banned him one time, and i was unbanned him because the reason you was talk.

@piratebay : wmz purse ,pls.

ryukenshine, madmadman explained to me what problem is about dragonfly by yahoo.

All uploaders earning as Euro but WMZ you know, dollar, when you pay, Will you convert to dollar?

Banned
    @ryukenshine

Yes, I have question like sagropa:
    This dulled, why nobody asked before?

For ex today I have 10Euro in my account. But how much will I get?
    If you convert payments and make a calculation until payments, I'll get 13 WMZ (+/- some cents)
    Or you just change a sign from € to $ and I'll get 10 WMZ?

I think they will calculate and convert the euro into dollars and then send to our wmz..Else it will be 1€ = 1 $
    Good Bye Mates..

euro to dollar rate is 1.15 (in ryu share of course)

11.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information