Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6998 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Question Tried to avoid the newb post :(

Hey guys , I know that newb questions are "annoying" -- so I appologize in advance for the n00bness in regards to my post. I figured after hours of reading last night , that it was worth a shot asking for some opinions on here (seems like a great forum).

I'm a younger guy , but I used to be in the webmaster scene in the AOL days -- and was quite successful making money with affiliate programs ... When I was younger , I was definetly smarter then I am now lol.

I've had a bad last couple of years , and have been searching for an area where I feel I can excell in -- and I've looked into going back to being a webmaster. A lot has changed in 10 years , and although I'm not clueless -- I definetly need opinions/advice.

I'm trying to get my foot in the door on the adult circut , and was thinking of starting a blog instead of a website. I have a very weird life , and I've realized that (unfortunately lol) I have grown up and been living with a "niche" subculture that I feel I could market too (grew up in very bad area in South Florida).

So I truly feel I could succeed (again) in the adult marketing category but right now I don't know where to start. I don't have a lot of money , but could get sponsored by a family member -- but I'd like to get my ducks in a row and have a direction to to in ...

Right now , I mainly use my iPad (I have a mini laptop that's collecting dust) ...

- Can I make a blog , use a free host -- and buy traffic ?

- I know of tube websites that are popular now ... are their any ways to set up a simple website/blog which links to certin videos (on the tube sites) I feel I could market -- via a an affiliate pay per click / sign up type program?

I live in Jacksonvile now , and I'm hoping I can figure something out -- I'm pretty sure that the adult industry / website marketing is something I can be highly successful at , so I'm looking for the easiest way to get some revenue going and get back with the program.

Any help greatly appreciated guys ! The internet has come a long way -- I hope it's not too late for getting back into this lol.
    Sn0w666 Reviewed by Sn0w666 on . Tried to avoid the newb post :( Hey guys , I know that newb questions are "annoying" -- so I appologize in advance for the n00bness in regards to my post. I figured after hours of reading last night , that it was worth a shot asking for some opinions on here (seems like a great forum). I'm a younger guy , but I used to be in the webmaster scene in the AOL days -- and was quite successful making money with affiliate programs ... When I was younger , I was definetly smarter then I am now lol. I've had a bad last couple of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0w666 View Post
    - Can I make a blog , use a free host -- and buy traffic ?
    This will be waste of your time and money. If you have some more founds better buy a a successful website / blog and then use aff programs ...

(Dont use free hosting !)

"adult industry" is a hard area ,- huge competition and "saturation of the material"
    makes it awfully hard to get through...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    GET PAID AT HOME.....what do ya think ? thr are dozens ways to get paid at home!!
    in this internet world every 1 fourth majority people whose belongs to IT having same expectations to be setup side business, just like website or Email marketing, SMS marketing, advertisement consultants, online Software's house, els.
    but imho you should find some one whos having great skills or just stick with great valued forums just like KWWH and others, initially you should collect informative methods to invent your ideas.

Thread Information