Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61098 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    LinksBox.net TechnologyTwist.com

Lightbulb Windows 8 Upgrade Offer Registration Now Available for Windows 7 PCs

Great news for Windows 7 user who purchased a PC after 2nd June 2012, Today Microsoft Officially open the registration for the Windows Upgrade Offer. These Windows 7 user can now get a upgrade to Windows 8 Pro only at 14.99$ (U.S.) on the General Availability date of Windows 8 ( 26th Oct. 2012 ). This offer of Windows Upgrade is only for those who buy an eligible Windows 7 PC between June 2nd 2012 and January 31st, 2013.

For availing 14.99$ (U.S.) upgrade to Windows 8 Pro Offer what you need to do ?

After buying your PC you need to register to Windows Upgrade Offer Website, there you will asked to fill some details, so keep following information with you

You need to select your country (Offer can vary for various countries)
    Your personal details
    Information about your PC purchase (Date of Purchase, Retailer name, PC brand and Model)
    Windows 7 Product key of 25-digits

According to Microsoft Official Announcement on there blog, they will start sending promo codes and installation instructions after 26th Oct. 2012 via email. You will be directed to Windows.com where you will find how to go through Upgrade process Assistant. It will show you to upgrade price of 39.99$ (U.S.) but you will get a chance to enter promo codes on order confirmation page. After entering a valid promo code, price will change to 14.99$ (U.S.)

For further assistance or if you experience any issues or have questions – you can click the contact support link at the top of the Windows Upgrade Offer website.

Offer for Users who already buy a Windows 7 PC prior to 2nd June 2012,

If you already purchase a Windows 7 PC before 2nd June 2012 (or don’t have a Windows 7 upgrade eligible pc), and don’t have above upgrade option, then no need to worry about. You can still Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro in just 39.99$ (U.S.). Both the above Upgrade option are available worldwide in all countries and languages.

Release Preview of Windows 8 http://youtu.be/eM5pFkNQ7no

Hope this information help you to upgrade your Windows 7 PC. Please give your feedback regarding your experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8 upgrade.

Thanks,
    mann
    mannNmeet Reviewed by mannNmeet on . Windows 8 Upgrade Offer Registration Now Available for Windows 7 PCs http://technologytwist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Win8-logo-150x150.jpg Great news for Windows 7 user who purchased a PC after 2nd June 2012, Today Microsoft Officially open the registration for the Windows Upgrade Offer. These Windows 7 user can now get a upgrade to Windows 8 Pro only at 14.99$ (U.S.) on the General Availability date of Windows 8 ( 26th Oct. 2012 ). This offer of Windows Upgrade is only for those who buy an eligible Windows 7 PC between June 2nd 2012 and January 31st, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    waoo going to upgrade

Ty for a news but I will stick to W7 ultimate, btw I dont see any reason to pay $ 15 for a graphical overlay ; ) plus small service pack with a couple of unnecessary gadgets ...

I want to use Android on PC and notebook :-)
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    LinksBox.net TechnologyTwist.com
    even me too, if it support some of my apps. or Chrome book is also a better option. everything on cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    Ty for a news but I will stick to W7 ultimate, btw I dont see any reason to pay $ 15 for a graphical overlay ; ) plus small service pack with a couple of unnecessary gadgets ...

I want to use Android on PC and notebook :-)

I've been trying to do this, but the ISO's I've used so far reject my Phenom x4 cpu
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Thread Information