Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6776 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Recommended Affiliates FileHosts?

How about ppd program hostings? I went through all the old trustworthy ones, all gone. Not going to name any that are bad, but feel free to pm me for details. I want to know what's in and paying for file hosting world. Top pay and unlimited space is best if it still exists.

Oron going down and depositfile limiting their ppd program, forces all of us to be more cautious.

I can't find any that gives unlimited space for uploaders. Best if there are with unlimited space or enough to be near unlimited. Pays ofc, and trustworthy.

No .ws domains, not illegal activities so I want a good trustworthy one. PPD and PPS or either, what are my fellow affiliate expert friends working on now?
    wowloot3 Reviewed by wowloot3 on . Recommended Affiliates FileHosts? How about ppd program hostings? I went through all the old trustworthy ones, all gone. Not going to name any that are bad, but feel free to pm me for details. I want to know what's in and paying for file hosting world. Top pay and unlimited space is best if it still exists. Oron going down and depositfile limiting their ppd program, forces all of us to be more cautious. I can't find any that gives unlimited space for uploaders. Best if there are with unlimited space or enough to be near Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    unlimited space?

rapidgator

if u country visitor is a or b can try it.

Don't know why I keep thinking of a premium uploading service when I hear rapidgator. Was there a service with a similar name that helps uploader directly reupload files on other filehosts?

EDITED:
    Rapidgator.net or Forget it, a phishing site that acts as a referrer to rapidgator.net. SCAM .me
    .Net is so low with their ratings.

I Have the Same Question

Website's:
    photoshopstuffs.info
    Extabit is the most reliable filehost now. Netload is also awesome but their payment is a big issue.
    I recommend to use rapidgator or lumfile if you want more No more filehost have good PPD for now.

All of them are very low now. Anyone else have any recommendations? or feedback for extabit?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    That is real class, recommending the host that you work for. That is self promotion in my opinion.

UrSoulIsMine works for extrabit?

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    No file host can offer PPD program if they dont make money. Since paypal is gone the conversion rates on the file hosts have crashed and thus all the legit file hosts have removed there PPD program and shifted to PPS.

If somebody says they can pay a high PPD and give easy access to the files they are probably going to fail sooner or later because the traffic wont convert and they wont be able to pay anybody.

You can give us a shot if you have videos but we make money from toolbar installs. So there is always going to be some hook with which the file host would make money.. So that they can pay the affiliates.. if there are no hooks you should actually be avoiding that file host!

I like how your persuading style. Anyone else? Not officials but real feedback from File Uploaders and affiliates...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information