Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62154 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Rapidgator.net can't buy premium account

Is Rapidgator shutting down i signed up for a free account but when I went to buy
    a Premium account I enter my credit card number and click pay all it said payment canceled .. Whats up with that
    viper1975 Reviewed by viper1975 on . Rapidgator.net can't buy premium account Is Rapidgator shutting down i signed up for a free account but when I went to buy a Premium account I enter my credit card number and click pay all it said payment canceled .. Whats up with that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I had 2 sale and 1 rebill from today ! maby its temporary ?!

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    Quote Originally Posted by viper1975 View Post
    Is Rapidgator shutting down i signed up for a free account but when I went to buy
    a Premium account I enter my credit card number and click pay all it said payment canceled .. Whats up with that
    Probably the fraud trigger fired. Make sure you are not using a Proxy/VPN and the phone number/address etc you filled is the same as on the credit card.

i got another sale again. their CC gateway is working just fine. Senseless is correct, i think you triggered their fraud system !
    also one advice to you. use Chrome to buy with CC. my friend used firefox to buy a product with CC and he triggered the fraud system 5 time in a row, almost got sued by the company. he used chrome and did the purchase a a second !

Thread Information