Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    CoursesWeb.net MarPlo.net

Default Hosting server location

Hi,
    Does it matter the location of the hosting server?
    For example, if I have a wensite in english, but the hosting server is in Spain, and I want target users from UK, USA, Canada; is it better in search engines to use a server from these countries?
    Also, the search engines check the server location, or it matters in Page Rank?
    MarPlo Reviewed by MarPlo on . Hosting server location Hi, Does it matter the location of the hosting server? For example, if I have a wensite in english, but the hosting server is in Spain, and I want target users from UK, USA, Canada; is it better in search engines to use a server from these countries? Also, the search engines check the server location, or it matters in Page Rank? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The server location or the server it self can only influence your search engine rankings only if your sites are loading slow. It is better to have a server in a specific country that you are targeting. Example: if you target Web Design New York City, then you'll need a server in the US - east coast.

If you target webmaster niche or any other niche that is globally used, then the server should be in Europe or US and it should be a good one.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    I think server location doesn't matter in much way but when you have a chance to get server in yours location then do it. In some cases SEO depends from tiny details so why risk?
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    I'd recommend a server location in a general location of your target audience. This also depend on the content of your site. If it is a professional type of site where niche is important I'd recommend closer, if it is a general site it shouldn't matter as long as your content and SEO is geared toward your target audience. Also, if you are going to have downloads, keep in mind that you will want a closer location to help with speeds and hops.
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Quote Originally Posted by MarPlo View Post
    Hi,
    Does it matter the location of the hosting server?
    For example, if I have a wensite in english, but the hosting server is in Spain, and I want target users from UK, USA, Canada; is it better in search engines to use a server from these countries?
    Also, the search engines check the server location, or it matters in Page Rank?
    the location usually wouldn't penalize you, but you could get some benefits. i wouldn't take the risk. if you can afford it, go get hosting in the targeted country.

Website's:
    host-stage.net
    the location usually wouldn't penalize you, but you could get some benefits
    That is accurate ! Indeed, it is a tiny factor for rankings but it is also an easily achievable one so, i would advise that you pick a hosting location according to your target.

Website's:
    mafiaWarez.com phaze.co katzbb.com massddl.com buspic.com
    hosting location is not effect
    but your hosting server Speed is effect to your seo

if you buy hosting wtf that location but speed is slow and bad uptime that will be effect to your seo

Thread Information