Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61177 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up PR2+ Blogsposts for sale

100% Natural!! 100% SERP Results!! 100% Safe & Secured!!

Features:
    ? High Quality reviews of about 500 - 600 words & 200 ? 250 words
    ? 100 % Manual Submission of post to blogs,
    ? Dedicated blogpost contains only their own links, posts and dedicated it for life-time.
    ? Each review contains either Image / Video about the targeted site.
    ? 24X7 customer support.

Our guarantees:
    ? We guarantee ? Dedicated blogpost, posts are completely dedicated for your website, it only contains your link. If not we will refund your money back.
    ? We guarantee ? All back links will be built with respect to all Google Guidelines as well as in mentioned package. If any link is built avoiding any of those rules, it will be replaced absolutely free.
    ? We guarantee - Replacement for broken or removed links within 12 months of your order completion.
    ? We guarantee - All back links will come from do-follow blogs, if any sets no-follow tag on your links, all such links will be replaced for free.
    ? We guarantee - Order will be delivered in according to the deadline as promised in package. In the case of project delay, we will build additional 2 blogposts for each 1day of delay.

100 PR2-PR5 Blogs
    Price : $350

First review copy in $230 ..

interested buyer send me details by pm
    shauryas Reviewed by shauryas on . PR2+ Blogsposts for sale 100% Natural!! 100% SERP Results!! 100% Safe & Secured!! Features: ? High Quality reviews of about 500 - 600 words & 200 ? 250 words ? 100 % Manual Submission of post to blogs, ? Dedicated blogpost contains only their own links, posts and dedicated it for life-time. ? Each review contains either Image / Video about the targeted site. ? 24X7 customer support. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Do you guarantee, that you will learn how to spell blog post, before offering service with price tag of $350?

Respected Member
    @Cv, i think he is right. Blogspots are referred to guest posts in blogs. Blogspots refer to the availability, blogpost refers to the particular post.

Correct me if i am wrong.

On topic:
    Your prices are very high, also you got lots of them. I dont think that those blogs would be of high quality.

Thread Information