Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62092 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need an Ad Network for my site message10.com

Hey there guys,

I run http://www.message10.com and I need an ad network that will get decent sales. Most of my traffic is from India/China/Pakistan/Africa so it really has to do well.

I have tried with many cpc networks and none seem to work. I used to work well with adsense but this site got banned (my fault) for redirecting users.

Adbrite - incredible Poor performance
    Bidvertiser -Poor performance
    Chikiter - incredible Poor performance

I don't mind what to use. toolbars, popunders, pop ups, as long as the site can make a profit it is good.

Please can you suggest a program and why it will work well. those who give proper suggestions I will use their ref link.

Many thanks!
    scottybuzz Reviewed by scottybuzz on . Need an Ad Network for my site message10.com Hey there guys, I run http://www.message10.com and I need an ad network that will get decent sales. Most of my traffic is from India/China/Pakistan/Africa so it really has to do well. I have tried with many cpc networks and none seem to work. I used to work well with adsense but this site got banned (my fault) for redirecting users. Adbrite - incredible Poor performance Bidvertiser -Poor performance Chikiter - incredible Poor performance Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    AdSense is the best out there. I am using Smowtion (http://smowtion.com).

any more my friends?

this link may help you to choose the ads services Top-Cpm-Companies

No ad network is good with traffic from those countries. Basically everyone hired people to signup at your site for .15 cents or so lol.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    India/China/Pakistan/Africa <-- not rich countries, low number of sales, no profit, lots of scams, not interesting for any ad network
    United States, United Kingdom, Canada <--rich countries, best conversion, sales, profit, every network wants that kind of traffic

anymore my friends? adsense performed very well.

Stick with the adsense and get an ad.fly account. That way the users are forced to see an ad page that you get paid for and THEN they are redirected to the page with your ads on them. It's just more money

all about da cash my brother!!

Thread Information