Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61977 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just want to ask this

I have a rs premium account with backups, files never shared to any forum just for backup purposes. And they will only be used when my files from rapidgator gets deleted. I even wait for few days before I remote upload the RS links on RG. But I want to create another RS account the free one and would like to remote rs links there too from my main rs backup account. My question is if my files get deleted on my second rs account, the free one. Will the files on the main rs backup account gets deleted as well?. I just want my backup account to be safe so I want to share RS links with a second account.

Hope you get the scenario

Thanks

ok got the scenario after reading 3-4 times

if u share RS links from any account and a specific file get's reported the file afterwards is blacklisted and marked from all rs accounts to be removed...... premium or not. md5 hash or whatever is called.

why u need a 2nd rs account??

is useless as long as u have rapidPRO in the 1st account. Also, do not remote all at once since rapidshare marks IP DL overload and might account get locked. you can but better transfer day to day to rapidgator.

backup means backup no sharing allowed only DL yourself or transfer/ru and archiving purposes

Website's:
    tv-release.net
    they have deleted my account with 22TB of data, 2 years premium account + 20kb Rapids

4.   Sponsored Links

thanks for the fast response broadcast

i plan to use a 2nd rs account for the purpose of sharing rs links that also on my backup account but since you said that once the file is blacklisted it will be removed from all rs accounts then i won't share rs links anymore lol

also about the IP DL overload? any estimated number of files / size per day? to avoid the account to get locked?

Did you guys who got banned share files in public or just store backup?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information