Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61556 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default So, which one of these FileHosts has the best download speeds?

Hi, I'm new but I wanted to know the big question.

Being a big downloader, I recently upgraded my net to 100mbp. So now I want to purchase a Premium file host membership so I can stack up Terabytes of data.

Can you guys tell me the best FileHosts that give the best download speeds.

I know rapidshare has fantastic download speeds, but I don't use them much.

Is Rapidgator any good? I'm looking at a minimum of 5mb/s for download speeds, if these offer any less than 4mb I don't want their memebership (Yes I'm a download hog!)

I've heard Sharpfile is kind of slow?

Netload any good?

I'm just asking because I don't want to waste money on memberships that can't give me good download speeds. Thank you!
    smurfpimper Reviewed by smurfpimper on . So, which one of these FileHosts has the best download speeds? Hi, I'm new but I wanted to know the big question. Being a big downloader, I recently upgraded my net to 100mbp. So now I want to purchase a Premium file host membership so I can stack up Terabytes of data. Can you guys tell me the best FileHosts that give the best download speeds. I know rapidshare has fantastic download speeds, but I don't use them much. Is Rapidgator any good? I'm looking at a minimum of 5mb/s for download speeds, if these offer any less than 4mb I don't want Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Well if you are just wanting to download, dont use the filehosts at all, use Torrents, they are free, and can get good speeds from them

Website's:
    wawawia.com
    nzb

it depends on how many Gb u download perday..u can't get unlimited traffic with superfast speed exept from rapidshare.and depends where u live to.

As IMage said dont waste your money on filehosts download torrents they are faster and better and free

Website's:
    javaddiction.biz
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfpimper View Post
    Hi, I'm new but I wanted to know the big question.

Being a big downloader, I recently upgraded my net to 100mbp. So now I want to purchase a Premium file host membership so I can stack up Terabytes of data.

Can you guys tell me the best FileHosts that give the best download speeds.

I know rapidshare has fantastic download speeds, but I don't use them much.

Is Rapidgator any good? I'm looking at a minimum of 5mb/s for download speeds, if these offer any less than 4mb I don't want their memebership (Yes I'm a download hog!)

I've heard Sharpfile is kind of slow?

Netload any good?

I'm just asking because I don't want to waste money on memberships that can't give me good download speeds. Thank you!
    where u at? US or EU or ASIA or downunder?

almost all premium give me maximum download speed...they will vary on locations thou

Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    And I Quote From IMage & msk19994
    go with torrents they are faster and better and free & doesn't remove Files
    I recommend u to see a way for an account in Demonoid it's great & it's Ratio System isn't worked great , so u will never ban for ur ratio [eviljmz]

Website's:
    sharepirate.com sharepirate.net gamersworlduzzap.com
    i dont think your gonna spend the whole day downloading so i guess a 100gb per day is enough for you, im not sure but try uploaded.to and rapidshare is awesome in speed too though its rare to find a file to download hosted on rapidshare,hehe extabit is good but there are time that its so damn slow, uploaded have a very nice download speed anytime of the day, well if you wanna ask me, i just know because im an uploader in sharepirate.com which offers premium file host and free file host, you can see a lot of stuff there but not that much, if you want to purchase a premium account on uploaded.to, pm me, ill give you my uploaded.to affifliate link, all my files in sharepirate.com are hosted in uploaded.to, rapidgator is just kind of slow for me, download ticket is created so long that you need to wait a bit longer before your download start.

And I Quote From IMage & msk19994
    go with torrents they are faster and better and free & doesn't remove Files
    I recommend u to see a way for an account in Demonoid it's great & it's Ratio System isn't worked great , so u will never ban for ur ratio

demonoid is already dead, its been ceased in ukraine and i guess the admin was also arrested

Thread Information