Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61000 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Would you spend $10,000 to buy this iPhone?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

3 30.00%
  • Its Waste to buy

7 70.00%
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default Original iPhone mint in the box is up for sale on eBay for $10,000

The original iPhone changed everything when it was launched back in 2007. It changed the way we communicate, it changed the way we use internet, it changed the way we use our phone, and above all it changed the whole mobile industry. Steve Jobs and co. baffled the mobile industry when he unveiled iPhone during MacWorld event. Since then, iPhone has gained it?s place on top of smartphone industry. As of now, Apple has released 5 generations of iPhone and they raise the bar with every year and set an industry standard which a few companies can match.

Though we have 5 generation of iPhones but the love for original iPhone is still great for those who truly love these amazing devices. I still have an Original iPhone laying on table right in front of me and boy it?s a beauty. But it?s really hard to find a revolutionary phone like this in a good condition. But, somebody has it mint in the box and yes he?s doing what anyone would do if they had the most popular device mint in the box ? putting it up on eBay for sale. An eBay user is selling off his Original iPhone mint in the box for $10,000. Yes, you read that right $10,000 and the bid is still on.

Here?s what he has to say about this phone:

STUNNING RARE COLLECTORS CHOICE APPLE iPHONE 1ST GENERATION 8GB AND FACTORY SEALED..!!! YOU ARE SEEING A PIECE OF HISTORY..!!!! THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE COLLECTORS SHOW PIECE..!!!! THIS WOULD BE A CROWN JEWEL FOR ANY COLLECTION..!!!! AMAZING FACTORY SEALED BOX..!!! UNOPENED AND THE COLLECTORS DREAM APPLE iPHONE..!!!!!!
    If you?re an iPhone fan and you want to collect this jewel, you can get for $10,000. There?s a great chance that the bid will go up in next couple of hour to an unbelievable peak, after all it?s an Original iPhone mint in the box. Believe me if I could, I would.

Would you spend $10,000 to buy this iPhone?

Source
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Original iPhone mint in the box is up for sale on eBay for $10,000 The original iPhone changed everything when it was launched back in 2007. It changed the way we communicate, it changed the way we use internet, it changed the way we use our phone, and above all it changed the whole mobile industry. Steve Jobs and co. baffled the mobile industry when he unveiled iPhone during MacWorld event. Since then, iPhone has gained it?s place on top of smartphone industry. As of now, Apple has released 5 generations of iPhone and they raise the bar with every year and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    lol no,just why
    he should wait 5 moar years

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    he is just trying to make money. I wonder if thr is some collector who would like to buy it now after 4 new generations has been launched

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Waste of money there 4 things I want to buy right now and they do not total $10k

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    He should wait another 10 -20 years when it'll be a real peice of history.

That's a rip off, I would go for s3 and be more happy

Thread Information