Hello, I am a wordpress template designer and a friend want to get started a website selling themes, but for now we only have 2, one of movies online and a flash game but in Spanish.
I though this forum and want to sell because of movies online here because I need money to finish the page on which we will call megatemas.
the theme are in Spanish because I'm Mexican and I think to sell it but as the web is still not ready, did not know where to sell it and lucky I found this.

Hope you like

Moviepress

Price: we had thought about giving it up for $ 40 but as they have to translate it, give it to $ 25

if you want to buy send me mp

As I am new to the forum, if you are old user and reputation first hand you the theme and after payment.
davidh8 Reviewed by davidh8 on . Moviepress - Premium theme movies online Hello, I am a wordpress template designer and a friend want to get started a website selling themes, but for now we only have 2, one of movies online and a flash game but in Spanish. I though this forum and want to sell because of movies online here because I need money to finish the page on which we will call megatemas. the theme are in Spanish because I'm Mexican and I think to sell it but as the web is still not ready, did not know where to sell it and lucky I found this. Hope you like Rating: 5