Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62178 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Talking How iPhone 5 will Look in your Hands

Are you very excited about the next-gen iPhone, just like us? Earlier today, we posted that the iPhone 5 or the new iPhone will have resolution of 640 X 1136 and a larger display which is a desperately needed in it. Many alleged Photos, videos of assembled parts of iPhone have been uploaded to YouTube by many Chinese blogs and other weblogs.

With many leaked images, videos, analysts? opinion, but none of them showed that how the next iPhone will look in your Hands? Thanks to French blog Nowhereelse.fr who has posted alleged photos of the next iPhone explaining that how it will look in your hands. The photos are pretty neat and the iPhone looks amazing too. Both the black and white colors immersed in the double tone look so much amazing that it becomes really difficult to select the appropriate color for you.

Source
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . How iPhone 5 will Look in your Hands Are you very excited about the next-gen iPhone, just like us? Earlier today, we posted that the iPhone 5 or the new iPhone will have resolution of 640 X 1136 and a larger display which is a desperately needed in it. Many alleged Photos, videos of assembled parts of iPhone have been uploaded to YouTube by many Chinese blogs and other weblogs. http://i.imgur.com/DXj2b.jpg With many leaked images, videos, analysts? opinion, but none of them showed that how the next iPhone will look in your Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

All iPhones look the same to me. So im not impressed and i don't like apple at all.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Honestly , am not surprised with new iPhone 5 ... It looks the same as iPhone 4 or 4S which am already using . I'll gona upgrade to iOS6 but will gona make mind for iPhone 5 till they make some serious eye catcher design other then this shit .

Website's:
    mjcoder.co.uk mjcoder.posterous.com
    only major difference you can tell is the back of the iPhone apart from that it will just be the same as the others.

Yes, the design looks very similar to the iPhone 4 or 4S. Some differences I noticed are the speaker at the bottom, and the earphone jack at the bottom. The back cover. A slight change in the look of the camera.

Not a bad attempt to improve the design but, they're still using similar UI! and no doubt, the Apple iOS will still be as strict as any other iOS unlike Android. I, as a customer, wouldn't want to restrict myself to cool features just to get the look (or the hype).

After Android phones style now iphone is zer0
    We are mad to buy same shape phone always

Banned
    i am not impressed with iphone 5 because htc and samsung is going better than apple but people are crazy they will still buy iphone 5 .. they will increase camera to 12 megapixel from 8 and increase the storage to 120GB from 64GB Thats it !

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Wow this is really a nice design we all have been waiting for but unfortunately i am an android user and i can afford 25k phone but not apple which they are selling for 40k+.

Damn Apple we like you but atleast reduce the price and you will see people will buy your device eventually. Samsung is selling their phones at cheap rates with users fullfilness requirement, thats why samsung is getting stronger and stronger. Now you can get Galaxy S3 with 32 GB memory for 40K which is not expensive if you compare with iphone 4s with 32 GB which is selling at over 50k.

Damn with that price i can easily get a samsung tab+new desktop computer here in india.

@DoggY DuKe, get an older model, they're not inferior.

@amerriaz HTC is dying. Their sales have finally fizzled out.

These pictures are just mock-ups. They in no way indicate the real style of the next iPhone. This was proven last year when it supposedly had a 4 inch screen, a tear drop back, and no physical home button(or an elongated one.) These are just creative photos of what some believe the next iPhone will be.

If you want to run with rumours, then take into consideration that the next iPhone is supposed to be slimmer than the HTC One-S and the Galaxy S III. These photos do not depict that. Also, these 'artists' made that phone to be longer than your traditional iPhone, which is not the case. Apple has stated numerous times that its physical dimensions are the ideal dimensions in their opinion, and they will only alter the face of the phone to allow for a bigger screen, not make it longer. I also don't believe Apple will put the headphone jack on the bottom, as it creates usability problems.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    I don't know if I will buy it. I love my android too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information