Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61408 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Very urgent: introdue me an off-shore hosting with flexiable rules with DMCA !

Hello ppl,
    This is quite urgent . Im looking for an off-shore hosting that offers dedicated serviers and does not suspend the website after getting a few DMCAs. DMCAs files are removed within hours, but i want to be sure the hosting does not suspend the website due to DMCA. also i need a decent service with great uptime ! also the host need to allow adult content !

Thank you all for your help in advance
    ===============
    i need your suggestions fast. my friend website just got suspended by its provider after just 3 DMCAs notices and he need to move to a new host fast !
    luches Reviewed by luches on . Very urgent: introdue me an off-shore hosting with flexiable rules with DMCA ! Hello ppl, This is quite urgent . Im looking for an off-shore hosting that offers dedicated serviers and does not suspend the website after getting a few DMCAs. DMCAs files are removed within hours, but i want to be sure the hosting does not suspend the website due to DMCA. also i need a decent service with great uptime ! also the host need to allow adult content ! Thank you all for your help in advance =============== i need your suggestions fast. my friend website just got suspended by Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You should really rely only on reading for yourself. http://www.besthostingforums.com/9-dedicated
    Take a deep breath, and research. Your experience with some host doesn't have to match with other people opinions.

go in iran and u can say fuck you to dmca senders :]
    or russia

believe i would love to do my research but since he is wants to move out fast i came here to ask for suggestion. im sure some people here have good experiences and can suggest me a good host. experience is gold ^^

thank you but those server are weak.he needs atleast quad -core + 4 GB of ram . he runs a popular website

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    This would be quite easy to assist with as you said you would be willing to take down all files which receive complaints. I'd recommend looking somewhere other then OVH and Hetzner however
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Website's:
    evoluso.com
    Forget OVH and Hetzner, OVH blocks the servers, Hetzner work with the laws of the USA.
    You must go to Russia, Romania, malaysia

Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    why don't u try
    http://www.leaseweb.com/en
    & to make it clear ask their support

can someone introduce me a hosting that offers Netherland ded servers (Managed + Cpanel) that is flexible with DMCA and also have great uptime ? i know now the kind of server he wants but i mostly know on-shore hosts and no too familiar with off-shore hosts.

really appreciate any help !
    ============
    oh i will.
    also the budget is around 180 Euro .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information