Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61754 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SiMmER View Post
    go in iran and u can say fuck you to dmca senders :]
    or russia
    LOL! No need to go Iran man. I wrote Fuck you as on my reply when I got my 184 number complain from Google. So about that but comon I mean how long I can hold my self.. But My site never got suspended well.. After some terrible reply to Googlr they suspend my site from Google List I lost my PR 3 -Then I talked with Google (Thanks to Jess (KWWH Mod)) and solved the problem with google. An now I'm still at PR 0 but my site on Google List.
    But I didn't erase those pictures and videos

- I suggest you to open your eyes and confirm the web hosting policy. Go to Google and search and don't fall of Cheap offer.. Because that is not possible.

P.S. Russian Severs, Lithuania Servers, Sweden Servers are offshore not DDoS protected. If anyone told you that it's a lie...
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

2.   Sponsored Links

So what would be best & cheapest choices to have a starter server for a filesharing website? Prefer server to be in EU. Not too worried about dmca etc.
    Leaseweb?
    OVH
    Dedifrance?
    What budget should I plan for?
    Any sugegstions

i have gone with http://www.webcare360.com ded sever and they have excellent so far !! very good and reliable ded server ! their prices are also good, but not comparable to OVH. fully ingor DMCA !

Quote Originally Posted by ravim View Post
    I wrote Fuck you as on my reply when I got my 184 number complain from Google. I lost my PR 3 -An now I'm still at PR 0.
    ROFL! as a response, Google f*#ed your PR

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    This has been said many of times no matter what location you go with beware it all depends on the hosting provider you go with has there are some Sweden, Netherlands, and other hosting provider whom do comply DMCA notice that are located offshore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information