Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62048 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Developer

Default XSLTEL hacked

I just recevied an email from XSLTEL, it has been hacked, email includes all clients and other database details which I am not going to post here. If you are hosting with XSLTEL make sure to backup asap.

email
    Greetings,

What is up? I hope you are enjoying the summer time unlike us, who were taken back from a sweet vacation just to deal with some big bad fat haxor.

Nevermind, we don't mind one haxing and bitching day. Congratulations to our winner ***REAL NAME HIDDEN***, the owner of shitty hosting company
    called XSLTel.com, also known as Dr.DDoSer in the haxing world. Oh, excuse me, DDoSing world. We have been contacted to take care of that mother
    fucker multiple times.

Who is that guy and what is so special about him you ask? He is simply stupid, irritating and annoying as fuck. He is based in some shithole called
    Iraq and all he does all day long is running his shitty business which is destroyed now and losing other system admins time by DDoSing their servers,
    companies, sites. This will not stop until we expose him on the internet and someone to break every bone in his worthless body and beat shit out of
    his whole worthless family. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!

Who did he DDoS so far?
    1) zone.h.org for listing how his scammy company was hacked and defaced
    2) KWWHunction hosts. KWWHunction is his main market. He DDoS the competitors to takeover business.
    3) Sites that left his terrible service and/or left a bad review on his services.

How do we know?
    Keep reading, we hacked him, we are going to expose everything. We have been reading his emails, reformating his servers and making fun of him. If he
    lost your data it was not a drive failure like he lied to you. We reformated your data because you are hosted by XSLTEL aka Dr.DDoSer, or real named
    as ************
    mRAza Reviewed by mRAza on . XSLTEL hacked I just recevied an email from XSLTEL, it has been hacked, email includes all clients and other database details which I am not going to post here. If you are hosting with XSLTEL make sure to backup asap. email Rating: 5
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    damn

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Mohammed Hossein

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    there was a thread about this yday.it has been removed i wonder was KWWHunction afraid of a ddos by him lol

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I agree that email i would have thought to be more proffesional from a company, but whatever i guess.

@ robert i never seen that in the chatbox, but it is indeed odd why the staff of KWWH would just leave it there for all to see, with members of KWWH being the primary clients of his company (or whoevers company it is). Especially considering the amount of time staff members spend in the chatbox it wouldnt have been a stretch, not saying its wrong for them to chat, just something like that should have been dealt with immediatly you would think.

At the same time i notice on KWWH after about 10pm PST, there are no staff on here at all, perhaps they need staff members from other timezones as well to look after things while the exisiting ones are unable to be on, we all need sleep. I am not sure how long it goes with no staff on as i sleep as well lol, but at least a couple of hours

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    lol Hawk just got pwned.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    I agree that email i would have thought to be more proffesional from a company, but whatever i guess.

@ robert i never seen that in the chatbox, but it is indeed odd why the staff of KWWH would just leave it there for all to see, with members of KWWH being the primary clients of his company (or whoevers company it is). Especially considering the amount of time staff members spend in the chatbox it wouldnt have been a stretch, not saying its wrong for them to chat, just something like that should have been dealt with immediatly you would think.

At the same time i notice on KWWH after about 10pm PST, there are no staff on here at all, perhaps they need staff members from other timezones as well to look after things while the exisiting ones are unable to be on, we all need sleep. I am not sure how long it goes with no staff on as i sleep as well lol, but at least a couple of hours
    Thats really weird,staff around here can be so inconsistent,i was banned from the shout box yday for 20 days for no reason yet they leave all thoses details there.

whats that chat client rob?

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Robert, you want to clarify for me a reason why did you posted a screenshot with image that contains image to database, and found yourself comfortable to criticize staff, how they didn't delete link?

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    CV if you didn't notice I crossed out the directly link why is my post being removed hmm ? Leave my post alone I re-edit any screenshots before posting them Thank you very much.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Beucase, LINK on the SCREENSHOT was still visible, anyone, even me, could just type down that image link, and access to uncensored database link. Btw, link is removed now from archive, I was not atk when that happened.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information