Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61058 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Planetmp3.in

Default Static Banner Ads with Pay Per View

I need an ad company which pays per view or impression.
    I am currently using Clicksor but their ads aren't static,i.e. the banners don't stick to a place & they keep moving with the scroll of the mouse.
    I am using Wordpress with a premium theme which has superb 'ad blocks' to make it easier to put ad banners at different places on single page,e.g.below the menu,below the post content,in the comments,etc.
    I tried Bidvertiser but don't pay per view.

Please suggest me a company which has banners which can be customized like those of Bidvertiser & which pays per impression.

Thank You.
    Anku31 Reviewed by Anku31 on . Static Banner Ads with Pay Per View I need an ad company which pays per view or impression. I am currently using Clicksor but their ads aren't static,i.e. the banners don't stick to a place & they keep moving with the scroll of the mouse. I am using Wordpress with a premium theme which has superb 'ad blocks' to make it easier to put ad banners at different places on single page,e.g.below the menu,below the post content,in the comments,etc. I tried Bidvertiser but don't pay per view. Please suggest me a company which has Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Are you on legal try for Adsense but if you are on Warez go for Smowtion and Infolinks, i have one the finest experiences with them and they payrate is Awesome and they give everything per view so, worth trying them
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    I have Smowtion right now and I've only made around $0.09 so I guess it just depends on the popularity of your website.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Just have patience you can't be millionaire overnight. Everything starts with something small
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    I'm not complaining, I was just stating. I get around 200-300 UV/day.

Also, yesterday my visitors clicked my ads around 40 times and I made $0.01 for the day

Website's:
    Planetmp3.in
    I have found out this website CPMFun.
    How is it guys??

Thread Information