I need an ad company which pays per view or impression.
I am currently using Clicksor but their ads aren't static,i.e. the banners don't stick to a place & they keep moving with the scroll of the mouse.
I am using Wordpress with a premium theme which has superb 'ad blocks' to make it easier to put ad banners at different places on single page,e.g.below the menu,below the post content,in the comments,etc.
I tried Bidvertiser but don't pay per view.

Please suggest me a company which has banners which can be customized like those of Bidvertiser & which pays per impression.

Thank You.
Anku31 Reviewed by Anku31 on . Static Banner Ads with Pay Per View I need an ad company which pays per view or impression. I am currently using Clicksor but their ads aren't static,i.e. the banners don't stick to a place & they keep moving with the scroll of the mouse. I am using Wordpress with a premium theme which has superb 'ad blocks' to make it easier to put ad banners at different places on single page,e.g.below the menu,below the post content,in the comments,etc. I tried Bidvertiser but don't pay per view. Please suggest me a company which has Rating: 5