Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61767 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Speed Upload to LumFile.com

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • > 100Mb

67 37.43%
  • 50 - 100Mb

11 6.15%
  • 11 - 49Mb

25 13.97%
  • 1 - 10Mb

76 42.46%
Page 54 of 262 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Oh thank you

Please make direct links for premium users.

File Host
    Please make direct links for premium users.
    Get it in My Account.

Hello, lumfile have rebills?

Website's:
    mrfile.net
    lumzechai why ignoring my error when you not able to fix the problem or ftp why you keep saying ftp is ok server is ok speed is ok and it's seems you just want to sale your rdp more and more if guys asking for slow ftp or ftp problem you did't solve the problem you give want to say buy our rdp this is insane fix the issue what ever place guys have rdp this is not excuse to buy US base or our rdp ppl never seen this type of excuse before

and when files uploaded to ftp it's always delay on filemanger delay more then 20 min some time

File Host
    Hello, lumfile have rebills?
    We have.

lumzechai why ignoring my error when you not able to fix the problem or ftp why you keep saying ftp is ok server is ok speed is ok and it's seems you just want to sale your rdp more and more if guys asking for slow ftp or ftp problem you did't solve the problem you give want to say buy our rdp this is insane fix the issue what ever place guys have rdp this is not excuse to buy US base or our rdp ppl never seen this type of excuse before

and when files uploaded to ftp it's always delay on filemanger delay more then 20 min some time
    I said: upload works fine if RPD/VPS US location. Why ? Because our server put at Canada (North America). I remember someone said with me they not have RDP/VPS or can't find who is sell it. I only give them a solution for best upload.

Website's:
    mrfile.net
    check pm about speed and what about file delay after upload i was wait for 20 min to appear 555MB size file but it's not appear in file manager

Quote Originally Posted by lumzechai View Post
    We have.

I said: upload works fine if RPD/VPS US location. Why ? Because our server put at Canada (North America). I remember someone said with me they not have RDP/VPS or can't find who is sell it. I only give them a solution for best upload.
    Please activate my aff
    Username: Kongressman777

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    can't connect thru ftp...

10.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    bitshare-downloads.com rapidgatordownloads.net
    Remote upload from extabit is very slow!
    average 135KB/sec
    min 98KB/sec

Thread Information