Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61082 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Jelly bean Android

Hello guys...

I want to install Jelly bean on my galaxy s2... and any one help me in giving the complete link with tutorial ?
    kelbri90 Reviewed by kelbri90 on . Jelly bean Android Hello guys... I want to install Jelly bean on my galaxy s2... and any one help me in giving the complete link with tutorial ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    There is ROM made by some guy name x-treme. I must tell you that it is a NON-OFFICIAL ROM. So, if anything doesn't work then only you are responsible.But this is just to say. There are plenty of people to help you . Personally, I have been using the rom since like a week now and I haven't noticed any kind of major bug myself.

First you gotta root your S2. There are tons of tutorials for that on the internet including video ones.
    Secondly, you gotta make a backup.
    For contacts backup I, personally sync all my contacts to google so there is never a problem of losing any contacts.
    You don't have to worry anything which is on your SD card.

Then you gotta make a phone backup incase anything goes wrong. I recommend titanium backup or anything. Make with 2 apps just to be sure.
    Then head over to x.da and download the rom. Then flash it to your phone. If you are doing it for the first them then tell me. In that case, I'll write a step by step custom tutorial for you

Happy rooting
    Regards,
    Nitish.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

You can call me G
    ^ apart from the backup that he's mentioning, do make a Nandroid backup (from the recovery). That would help you if you end up screwing stuff not the app backups and contact backups lol

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Oops. Forgot to mention the nandroid. DO MAKE IT. Thanks gaurav

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Thread Information