Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61560 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default Facebook SEO doubts

So, I wanted to ask someone with better experience in this field, what is better:

1. Having like button on website, which, when someone 'likes', spreads site/post link on other people's walls.
    (this is actually, natural way of spreading direct backlinks all over facebook, including deep backlinking)

2. Having a like button to fan page, where all traffic and likes are aimed on fan page.

Which one benefits SEO better, except having both?
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Facebook SEO doubts So, I wanted to ask someone with better experience in this field, what is better: 1. Having like button on website, which, when someone 'likes', spreads site/post link on other people's walls. (this is actually, natural way of spreading direct backlinks all over facebook, including deep backlinking) 2. Having a like button to fan page, where all traffic and likes are aimed on fan page. Which one benefits SEO better, except having both? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    comicstroll.com gamerztime.com
    Second Option .. for me, cause your site/community would get better popularity
    and if you could have both at the same time your results might be much better

Good luck with your SEO ..

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    I am not that good with SEO but following the basics i would go with the first option as it is more Clear and observational, btw an Expert would tell you better about this.
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Question was purely aimed at SEO benefits (Search engine optimization), not popularity.
    That means, how would it influence on SERP rankings of the site itself.

Good question cause I was thinking about this myself... I wanted to join Facebook to promote...

Facebook "Likes" doesn't affect in your SEO at all.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Really? How come?

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    I think in some way Facebook affect to your SEO. You build your trust and probably Google follow it.
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

Having likes on Facebook will actually boost your rank up on Facebook not on Search Engines.

For example if someone makes a Facebook account and has 0 friends, but then someone has the same account name but with 5,000 friends, then the person with 5,000 friends will appear higher up in the Facebook search.

This is more benefit for Social Networking Optimisation not Search Engine Optimisation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOSX View Post
    Having likes on Facebook will actually boost your rank up on Facebook not on Search Engines.

For example if someone makes a Facebook account and has 0 friends, but then someone has the same account name but with 5,000 friends, then the person with 5,000 friends will appear higher up in the Facebook search.

This is more benefit for Social Networking Optimisation not Search Engine Optimisation.
    u r right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information