Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61040 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    SeeingMole.com

Default JumboFiles no more premium?

First I noticed the premium points option were gone. Then when I went to the front page, there's no premium anymore.

Looks like they got blocked by Paypal. Wonder how long will they be able to survive?
    SeeingMole Reviewed by SeeingMole on . JumboFiles no more premium? First I noticed the premium points option were gone. Then when I went to the front page, there's no premium anymore. Looks like they got blocked by Paypal. Wonder how long will they be able to survive? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Jumbofiles is a damn good file host I hope they do not fold in 90 days or less

Website's:
    SeeingMole.com
    Reason I noticed was I was gonna go for premium because I don't want my files to expire.

Now, I'm not so sure about the longevity of this host anymore. Better look for an alternative...

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    I have been using Freeuploads.fr 5gb file size file never deleted there was a problem uploading files but it has been fixed

I think it hasn't had premium for a while already, probably for a month or so

yes, the link to buy premium is removed
    but i think you can still extend it before your premium expired or just extend it using the point rewards

Website's:
    SeeingMole.com
    Rewards points are gone too

oh i see..
    didn't notice that, a week ago it's still there when the premium link was already gone
    they might be closing soon now i think

Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    beware they start banning account

im not xxx uploader

Daam.. That was a really cool site. don't worry.. I made some friends here I guess they building that kind of site again.. I have trust..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information