Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61007 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default iPhone 5 to be Announced on September 12 ? Releasing on September 21

According to iMore ? which has a good track on Apple rumors ? that some trusted sources are confirming that Apple is planing to announce its sixth generation iPhone, iPhone 5, at a special event scheduled on Wednesday, September 12th followed by the public release on September 21st.

?iMore has heard that Apple is planning to debut the new iPhone at a special event on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, with the release date to follow 9 days later on Friday, September 21. This information comes from sources who have proven accurate in the past.
    The iPad mini will be announced at the same September 12 event, as will the new iPod nano. We haven?t heard a release date for the iPad mini yet, but it could be the same as the iPhone 5. It seems likely the new iPod touch will make an appearance on September 12 as well, though we haven?t heard any specific information about that yet either.?
    Few days ago, other sources also confirmed that iPhone 5 will be released on September 21st, which give credibility to this date. Anyway we became closer from the long awaited device. Are you planning to buy the iPhone 5?

Source
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . iPhone 5 to be Announced on September 12 ? Releasing on September 21 According to iMore ? which has a good track on Apple rumors ? that some trusted sources are confirming that Apple is planing to announce its sixth generation iPhone, iPhone 5, at a special event scheduled on Wednesday, September 12th followed by the public release on September 21st. http://i.imgur.com/XzFGb.jpg Few days ago, other sources also confirmed that iPhone 5 will be released on September 21st, which give credibility to this date. Anyway we became closer from the long awaited Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm not planning to buy the iPhone 5 but it's kinda complicated that their 6th iPhone is iPhone 5. :\ That's the mistake of the S'ses

no. not at all but this does make me wonder about Windows Phone 8 and how this may affect the sales.

Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    I'm not planning to buy the iPhone 5 but it's kinda complicated that their 6th iPhone is iPhone 5. :\ That's the mistake of the S'ses
    People always have a misconception with generations and labels. There are always multiple product releases. For example, Droid Razr, then Razr Maxx. Razr = 1st generation, Maxx = 2nd generation.
    Thus, iPhone 5 simply means it's what they believe is the next complete build of their iPhone. The 4s was a minor spec bump, thus the s like the 3GS. Things don't necessarily have to follow the generation and name. Model numbers sometimes just mean that the company believes this is the next full fledged complete model/redesign.

Anyway, I think Apple will ditch the numbers like the iPad.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    i plan on getting one.

Website's:
    mjcoder.co.uk mjcoder.posterous.com
    wonder what the prices are going to be like.

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    700$ easily.

Don't know if I want it.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    They won't be calling it the iPhone 5 rather just "iPhone"

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    WoW 12th September is my birthday. Yeaahoooo. I want my treat this time..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information