Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61226 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Unhappy how to Transfer domain??

1 month ago i just bought hosting & domain with this warez-host.com. currently that site and my hosting also down to earth and not waking up. i cant access my site anymore.

the question is how do i transfer my domain to better host?
    i've been contact them but till today no reply. i only had reject mail from google because they cant request connection from this host.

any experience, tell me what should i do guys.
    ramlisamsam Reviewed by ramlisamsam on . how to Transfer domain?? 1 month ago i just bought hosting & domain with this warez-host.com. currently that site and my hosting also down to earth and not waking up. i cant access my site anymore. the question is how do i transfer my domain to better host? i've been contact them but till today no reply. i only had reject mail from google because they cant request connection from this host. any experience, tell me what should i do guys. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ripwrz.com
    You most have access to the Domain registrar CP in order to do so.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

where the domain registrar cp located. can i found with google it. actually this host was setup my domain, they didnt give any username & pass to access the domain cp.

Website's:
    ripwrz.com
    What`s your domain name? i think that when you request a transfer from the new registrar they send the confirm code to the email that they use to register the domain.

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    If he bought the domain from his host more then likely you will not be able to get it back without getting the login from the host!

Website's:
    ripwrz.com
    Do a whois search on your domain and check the admin email address. if it yours then you can transfer it... And if not. unfortunately, you can't do it. but contact your host.

Thread Information