Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61084 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Google.com

Default A Private filehost - Need recommendations

Hi

I have ( an owner of ) a private filehosts used by around 200 users and I got overwhelmed with the increasing need for more storage capacity from our users.

I would appreciate if you can help me find a good dedicated servers providers with 20TB+ Storage capacity for each server with a price around 400Euros

( 1gbit uplink, good ram that handles significant number of connections made by 200 users and a good CPU )

Thanks in advance
    TheTorrentSeller Reviewed by TheTorrentSeller on . A Private filehost - Need recommendations Hi I have ( an owner of ) a private filehosts used by around 200 users and I got overwhelmed with the increasing need for more storage capacity from our users. I would appreciate if you can help me find a good dedicated servers providers with 20TB+ Storage capacity for each server with a price around 400Euros ( 1gbit uplink, good ram that handles significant number of connections made by 200 users and a good CPU ) Thanks in advance :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Fcdservers, ovh, leaseweb ...
    keep it simple stupid!

Website's:
    Google.com
    Thanks a lot for the fcdservers recommendation, few people recommended that already

Also the 100tb.com offers good specs, but I'm not sure how they react with DMCA reports

Any ideaS?

Could you please share with me your private host and program you're running, in PM perhaps? I own a mid-size site that are getting decent number of visits but I am tired of all the filehost on offer here. I'm looking for a switch.

whats the link

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    fdc/ovh ... nothing is cheaper

I'd recommend fdc though.

you cant got 20 tb space 1 gp port with this price 400 euro.You need invest minimum 600 to 800 euro for this configuration

Thread Information