Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61130 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm hiring some content writers for my blogs. I run a couple of design blogs like http://presidiacreative.com/ as well as am running a WP themes site.

I need some content writers who can write roundups of design content (and preferably the introduction as well if you have good English).

The topics are like "30 Business Card Designs" or "30 Responsive WordPress Themes".

Payment depends on the requirements of the post and is agreed to before you start writing the post.

I pay via PayPal (preferred) or AlertPay/Payza if PayPal doesn't work in your country. I can pay on the day the post is completed or I can send payment for multiple posts at once, whichever you prefer.

If you're interested you can PM me here or email me at ejshafer@presidiastudios.com

Thanks guys, hopefully we can work together.

No one interested?
    Brukhar Reviewed by Brukhar on . Content Writers - Easy work and fast payments I'm hiring some content writers for my blogs. I run a couple of design blogs like http://presidiacreative.com/ as well as am running a WP themes site. I need some content writers who can write roundups of design content (and preferably the introduction as well if you have good English). The topics are like "30 Business Card Designs" or "30 Responsive WordPress Themes". Payment depends on the requirements of the post and is agreed to before you start writing the post. I pay via Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I can do this job. Pm me.

I r Super Cop
    Do PM me if this is not already taken.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Contacted you both.

email sent. hope to hear from you.
    Staff Leasing
    We Lease Offshore Employees

Didn't get an email from you, maybe server is slow but otherwise you can PM me here.

Edit: received now.

PM and Email Sent

Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com
    Send me a PM about this. I have a professional writer at hand if you pay good.

Thread Information