Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6967 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default MediaFire now only offers free accounts with 50GB storage

Well, it's been there for a while, but that's what happened. I suspect that this is one of the reasons why many accounts got suspended recently. They could have scanned free accounts with more than 50GB of space used, and struck them, like my account.

Whatever it is, looks like MF have stepped down one stair from being one of the best, if not the best, cloud storage. But IMHO MediaFire is still awesome in its current state, compared to other file hosting. I say that as a free account holder.
    Tennouji Reviewed by Tennouji on . MediaFire now only offers free accounts with 50GB storage http://oi47.tinypic.com/jfuuu1.jpg Well, it's been there for a while, but that's what happened. I suspect that this is one of the reasons why many accounts got suspended recently. They could have scanned free accounts with more than 50GB of space used, and struck them, like my account. Whatever it is, looks like MF have stepped down one stair from being one of the best, if not the best, cloud storage. But IMHO MediaFire is still awesome in its current state, compared to other file Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Links are only good for 15 days is so lame 50gb storage is decent since max file size is 200mb

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I love using Mediafire myself, i dont upload warez though, their dropbox uploader is the best though for me for uploading Psds for my clients

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Filecloud.io is the current #1.

Mediafire is targeting legit users now, they dont want anything to do with warez. 50Gb is more than enough storage to backup your important documents.

I got an old free user account on mediafire & i am using 1.53TB on it LOL

I upload game mods, hacks, cheats & trainers and they deleted my account after I got 2 complaints. I lost over 700 files (30GB) :x

Banned
    jumbofiles.com , uploadorb.com & uptobox.com are the best now

Fuk u *Mediafire

ultragambit & 180upload is also very very good comparing to mediafire

Well, what I really loved about MF is the file storage time, they won't just delete your inactive files easily.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information