Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61136 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    As I said before, the Indian ad revenue is very low so we would lose money if we did that.
    ok fine admin . if u get profit from india in future means kindly execute this . thanks . also kindly add remote upload option

2.   Sponsored Links

where is the PPD table??????

where is the PPD table??????
    check this link : http://uplly.com/affiliates.html

Quote Originally Posted by rajaads2011 View Post
    ok fine admin . if u get profit from india in future means kindly execute this . thanks . also kindly add remote upload option
    We would be more than happy to

Quote Originally Posted by examan345 View Post
    That is too funny oh my goodness

And the staff of Wbb discovered his cloned accounts to support his thread and fake premium give away.

He even tried to sweeten a Mod with a free premium

And you people are trusting this guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoys View Post
    That is too funny oh my goodness

And the staff of Wbb discovered his cloned accounts to support his thread and fake premium give away.

He even tried to sweeten a Mod with a free premium

And you people are trusting this guy!!
    "sweeten a Mod" I never heard anyone say it like that. We have been giving premium accounts to many moderators, uploaders and other people on the internet. Anyways, the topic in which you regard as fake, was nothing but an honest giveaway. Just ask anyone who has won an account here. Just because you are ignorant and intolerant towards new business endeavors brought upon by honest and well-to-do people, doesn't mean you should seep to such a low level.

Before you make bigoted posts, please read the current topic to see that our users are getting paid money, winning accounts and that they trust us.

The so called free premium you gave away was to a cloned account made by you so how can you say it's not fake when you had all your accounts banned at w-bb.

But yes you are correct I am intolerant to cheeters, and just because you have made a few payments does not make you a honest and a well-to-do person does it.

As far as I'm concerned when you stoop to those low levels and try and dupe people there is no limitation on what other bad business practices you will use.

Therefore my post is not bigoted facts are facts live with it.

The so called free premium you gave away was to a cloned account made by you so how can you say it's not fake when you had all your accounts banned at w-bb.

But yes you are correct I am intolerant to cheeters, and just because you have made a few payments does not make you a honest and a well-to-do person does it.

As far as I'm concerned when you stoop to those low levels and try and dupe people there is no limitation on what other bad business practices you will use.

Therefore my post is not bigoted facts are facts live with it.
    It is adorable how ill-sighted and lacking your argument is. First, you blindly follow one fact and claim absolution with it. The truth of the matter is, one of our posters who has been with wbb for a while, posted to try to spread the word but after misunderstandings with the moderator the moderators banned his account. Whoever else the moderators banned is none of my concern but he was accused of multiple account creation and was not allowed to plead his case.

Have you considered trying the service first rather than having the audacity to falsely acquit it with erroneous claims? How can we be "cheeters" if we never force a payment? How can we "dupe" people if they are losing no money what-so-ever?

So, yes, your posts are indeed bigoted if you cannot see all the facts and cling to one fact of which you know little about.

Quote Originally Posted by devaspora View Post
    It is adorable how ill-sighted and lacking your argument is. First, you blindly follow one fact and claim absolution with it. The truth of the matter is, one of our posters who has been with wbb for a while, posted to try to spread the word but after misunderstandings with the moderator the moderators banned his account. Whoever else the moderators banned is none of my concern but he was accused of multiple account creation and was not allowed to plead his case.

Have you considered trying the service first rather than having the audacity to falsely acquit it with erroneous claims? How can we be "cheeters" if we never force a payment? How can we "dupe" people if they are losing no money what-so-ever?

So, yes, your posts are indeed bigoted if you cannot see all the facts and cling to one fact of which you know little about.
    It is adorable when the truth is you got found out, and you call it misunderstandings.

A person commits fraud is that also a misunderstanding

Why not use facts you were cheating, and duping the good members at w-bb using multi accounts.

I'm not saying you are duping people here yet with payment why bring that up, you wouldn't be that stupid would you, but time will tell trust me I'm very rarely wrong

It is adorable when the truth is you got found out, and you call it misunderstandings.

A person commits fraud is that also a misunderstanding

Why not use facts you were cheating, and duping the good members at w-bb using multi accounts.

I'm not saying you are duping people here yet with payment why bring that up, you wouldn't be that stupid would you, but time will tell trust me I'm very rarely wrong
    You are rarely ever wrong? See, that shows your level of intellect. One who is truly intelligent does not bluntly assume falsehoods and reiterate them. Seriously, you have spent the last three posts saying the same thing with no logical or evidential backing but yet you still feel a right to refute.

Again, please provide evidence of how anybody associated with Uplly has ever "duped" anyone and then you won't sound so ridiculous. There is plenty of evidence in this topic to prove we are running a legitimate and truthful business (even moderators stepped in to support us... if you actually read before blatantly denouncing us).

If you have nothing more to say other than the reiterated spam you have posted, please do not respond and clog up the forums (against forum rules by the way) because it is indeed spam.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information