I am going to launch a file host that will accept bit coins as payment. The best of all thing is that the system will pay affiliates every time a transaction is created, automatically.

The system will be 100% anonymous. Payments will be done in BTC, in real time.

I created a reddit thread today about it - please read it and let me know if you have any questions. If you want to tell me some features you would like to be added, please let me know and Ill try to add them if possible.

I plan to launch this in 3 weeks.

The reddit thread is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comm...btc_anyone_is/

Let me know what you think guys...

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

By the way, I am new here, but I have been reading the forum for the last 6 months. I just didn't have anything valuable to share at the time. That's why I just joined now.

Hope this post won't be seen as spam. I just think that this will help the community since paypal is now dropping file staring sites with affiliate programs...
BTCFiles Reviewed by BTCFiles on . File sharing site that accepts BTC - anyone is interested in this? I am going to launch a file host that will accept bit coins as payment. The best of all thing is that the system will pay affiliates every time a transaction is created, automatically. The system will be 100% anonymous. Payments will be done in BTC, in real time. I created a reddit thread today about it - please read it and let me know if you have any questions. If you want to tell me some features you would like to be added, please let me know and Ill try to add them if possible. I Rating: 5