Like the title says, I have been searching the right plugin on how to display a custom floating image on your site/blog on users/visitors who aren't logged in.

I managed to find some plugins for displaying a floating image, but don't have the option to only show it on users not logged in. I found another plugin with such functions, but it only displays images inside the sidebar, not relative to the window.

I wonder if a plugin exists, since I still am not knowledgeable on writing codes.

Here's a site with that floating image same to what I am intending to do.

Code: 
http://sakurahana.com/forum/home.php
EDIT: As of now, I've managed to find a temporary workaround on this. Using WP Logic conditions on WP Float works, but I have to make 2 html script for a single image to appear on both categories archive, and on Posts in the said category. I hope someone would make a more dedicated plugin for displaying image floats on certain conditions.
Tennouji Reviewed by Tennouji on . [Help] How to show a floating image on visitors not logged in your site? Like the title says, I have been searching the right plugin on how to display a custom floating image on your site/blog on users/visitors who aren't logged in. I managed to find some plugins for displaying a floating image, but don't have the option to only show it on users not logged in. I found another plugin with such functions, but it only displays images inside the sidebar, not relative to the window. I wonder if a plugin exists, since I still am not knowledgeable on writing codes. Rating: 5