Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6950 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hugostrange View Post
    maybe the file size for free user is smaller now
    maybe it's only at certain time of the day or only for some countries as i saw this morning it was back up to 1gb from NL rapidleech i get up to 16 MB/s per connection on remote upload

whats the max speed guys you get daily on a FR server to bitshare?
    Biggest shit hosts: freakshare, letitbit, henchfile, shareflare, uload.to.
    I highly recommend you guys to stay away from these..

webmoney payout received... thanks bitshare

I just received a payment too, but I had 2 requested on same day with same amount and both was completed, but only one received, If I can speak with admin to check my account and see that was a error on payment, Thank you for payments, but you miss one, completed but not received in WM.

The thing about Bitshare is that its not really a storage host. If your files have not been downloaded for a few days they will immediately delete it. Eventhough their site says "Unlimited storage time of inactive files".

masterb56 is normal, but if you are premium, files are deleted over 180 days of inactivity.

webmoney payout received...
    thanks bitshare

8.   Sponsored Links

Thanks also Bitshare

I have question?
    Now Bitshare will still pay via paypal ???

Quote Originally Posted by masterb56 View Post
    The thing about Bitshare is that its not really a storage host. If your files have not been downloaded for a few days they will immediately delete it. Eventhough their site says "Unlimited storage time of inactive files".
    where does it saays? it probably isn't updated just as FAQ isn't too
    Code: 
    How long does BitShare store my files?  If you upload your files as premium - forever.  If you upload them as guest or free user, they will be deleted after 190 days of inactivity. This means: if the file doesnt get any download in 190 days, the file will be removed.
    it's not 190 days, it's 30 days. and yes it's a storage host in fact probably the best one as i never lost file due to server error or downtime

Thread Information