Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6797 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com

Default Need to know about 2Checkout

Hey

I thought about 2Checkout currently. I have the credit card and stuff so there is no problem but the problem is withdraw money from 2CO.

I read 2CO take 14-17days to transfer money in my local bank also the amount must be $300 or more.

SO If I have

244EUR in my account can I withdraw that too?

Thanks.
    ravim Reviewed by ravim on . Need to know about 2Checkout Hey I thought about 2Checkout currently. I have the credit card and stuff so there is no problem but the problem is withdraw money from 2CO. I read 2CO take 14-17days to transfer money in my local bank also the amount must be $300 or more. SO If I have 244EUR in my account can I withdraw that too? Rating: 5
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

2.   Sponsored Links

to be sure email 2checkout support. their support is good.

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    @subha86 did that... No reply..

I guess that because I opened that support ticket in Saturday! But I'll wait for it.

Thanks.
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

if you still need help or anything, let us know! you can email me at aeshelman@2co.com and I can connect you with people thanks for your interest

@2Checkout

are you official support team member of 2Checkout??

I am not a 2Checkout Support Rep. I am the Marketing Coordinator here but I can help you and connect you

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Hey good to see anyone from 2co here. You should have a support rep come by every so often to help answer questions as well.

PM an Admin (Bright Red Guys) with a request for the payment processors user group. They will tell you the steps needed for that.

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Checkout View Post
    I am not a 2Checkout Support Rep. I am the Marketing Coordinator here but I can help you and connect you
    Thanks to come here. I love KWWH because there are representatives for almost all big payment processors. We will love to see you everyday. Thanks
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

awesome! thanks everyone, and thank you for the support

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Checkout View Post
    awesome! thanks everyone, and thank you for the support
    But you have not been verified still as a payment processor rep. I could see that you were in probation period and today you are a member only. It means you are not verified still.
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information