Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61069 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Whats up with ProSpeedHost?!?

I am in process of getting a refund reviewed as unhappy with the speeds on server but yesterday they got "DDoS'd" then now today it looks like the problem we faced a while back with boxslots.com when it went down:

Down for Maintenance
    We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.

Do you think I should wait or dispute payment with paypal?

http://www.prospeedhost.com/
    M1k3L Reviewed by M1k3L on . Whats up with ProSpeedHost?!? I am in process of getting a refund reviewed as unhappy with the speeds on server but yesterday they got "DDoS'd" then now today it looks like the problem we faced a while back with boxslots.com when it went down: Down for Maintenance We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly. Do you think I should wait or dispute payment with paypal? http://www.prospeedhost.com/ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    Down for maintenance means we are performing maintenance activity on our site. Not running away with your money.

EDIT - Site is now up. Use the ticket support if you have any issues or dont feel like staying with us.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thanks for heads up, I was more scared of previous disasters ie: boxslots and rapidspeeds, I thought oh no not again.

Thanks for clarification

This thread can be deleted/locked

Thread Information