Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    mytinydick.com

Default Uniting all Breaking Bad fans

WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 5?

July 15th....

Rest of you non-fans, google this show and watch it. It's better then anything you've ever seen before

This is my next series I'm going to be following (even though its a season finale...) since House M.D.

All discussion remain friendly and non-trollin'. And put SPOILER!!! alerts if you wanna talk about a specific show

I'm so psyched!
    Djlatino Reviewed by Djlatino on . Uniting all Breaking Bad fans WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 5? July 15th.... Rest of you non-fans, google this show and watch it. It's better then anything you've ever seen before This is my next series I'm going to be following (even though its a season finale...) since House M.D. Rating: 5

Bad bitch in my chevy.

2.   Sponsored Links

Cant Wait!

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    Can't wait, started watching the show a few months ago. Watched all 3 season on Netflix and rented season 4

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    This is one of the most annoying tv shows of all time, the plot is so good but the acting is so weak. I stopped half way through the 3rd season, have I missed a lot?

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Ya actually you have, the plot got so much better, and on season 4, alot of shit happened to the point where acting started to improve alot more.
    Anyways, Season 5 starts today!!

EDIT: Also Phamous,
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

9.3/10... Ya you missed alot.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    This is one of the most annoying tv shows of all time, the plot is so good but the acting is so weak. I stopped half way through the 3rd season, have I missed a lot?
    sorry kid this show is not for justin Bieber fans so dont continue it
    you should check out the new dance with the stars show hun

Banned
    Can't wait until 10 PM tonight!

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    It plays at 8PM here So happy!

Bad bitch in my chevy.

I just watched 1 episode a couple of months ago, it is worth watching? I am currently watching "weeds" and "true blood".
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kw3rLn View Post
    I just watched 1 episode a couple of months ago, it is worth watching? I am currently watching "weeds" and "true blood".
    It's one of the best shows on TV.

You do however have to enjoy the realism of a show with more involved writing. That is.....it's not an instant gratification show.

The plot and characters build over time as does the suspense and reality. Thewriting is excellent as is the cinematography.

Those that enjoy simpler stuff with thrills a minute will probably not enjoy this.

If you liked shows written a similar style, like The Wire. Breaking bad will not disappoint.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information