Hi, I'm kind of new on wordpress, and I've been thinking if this is possible:

On my blog, instead of putting the download hyperlinks within each post, I am trying to figure out if I can just put a single link/button.

When the said button/link is clicked, a pop-up window will appear on front which have all the download links (clickable) which is also in richtext format.

And I've been also thinking in case that pop-up mechanism can be done, if I can add a captcha first before the pop-up shows. (i.e. when the download button on post is clicked, captcha shows, and after completion the pop-up appears)

It would be much appreciated if anyone would help me about this idea.
Tennouji Reviewed by Tennouji on . Plugin: Pop-up window for a list of download links, possible? Hi, I'm kind of new on wordpress, and I've been thinking if this is possible: On my blog, instead of putting the download hyperlinks within each post, I am trying to figure out if I can just put a single link/button. When the said button/link is clicked, a pop-up window will appear on front which have all the download links (clickable) which is also in richtext format. And I've been also thinking in case that pop-up mechanism can be done, if I can add a captcha first before the Rating: 5